• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
As soon as the admins involved get around to uploading them, I assume. I guess it's a bit of a tiresome process, but hopefully it won't take all too long before they're uploaded, so you'll just have to wait a bit longer :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would like to request the NONONO emblem :cheeky:

Despite the nature of the emblem, this isn't actually a valid reason to claim it as it's non-requestable and doesn't really suit it's purpose when it's forced like that (plus it's not even a good emblem to have!) - nice try though. xD

FirEmerald

Pokemon reverse engineer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Despite the nature of the emblem, this isn't actually a valid reason to claim it as it's non-requestable and doesn't really suit it's purpose when it's forced like that (plus it's not even a good emblem to have!) - nice try though. xD
It was worth a try though!

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
its nice to know what you can get but there were some emblems i was supposed to get for doing stuff at the 10 anniversary get together that i never got, can i have them now?... pretty please?:)

oh yeah XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
its nice to know what you can get but there were some emblems i was supposed to get for doing stuff at the 10 anniversary get together that i never got, can i have them now?... pretty please?:)

oh yeah XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7374685&postcount=751
As already said we don't have them upload yet to distribute them. And a general note if you try too hard to get one such as this we don't tend to give out the emblem. For the XD if we see you use it over a period of time in conversation that may be one thing, but right now in this topic not so much.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Erm, not sure if I should post it here but I'm just here to ask why did I got my "But why is the popcorn gone??" Emblem off my list of emblems?

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Any word on when the GT emblems are going to be given out? It's been a little more then a month now...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Again, everyone will eventually get them. It's just a matter of being patient. It has been over a month, but they haven't been forgotten.

Last edited:

Chrono

\:D/
Years
Hi! I have a question! Awhile back I was given the Cherrim Pink Emblem and when I came back to PC I realized I didn't have it anymore :( Is there anyway I can get it back? d:

droomph

weeb
Years
You could probably ask the person who gave it to you? It seems to be an ego emblem, so unless you can track down the person who gave it to you I don't think so.

But if it's otherwise just PM a staff member about it!

Chrono

\:D/
Years
You could probably ask the person who gave it to you? It seems to be an ego emblem, so unless you can track down the person who gave it to you I don't think so.

But if it's otherwise just PM a staff member about it!

Okay thank you! I think if I remember correctly Lightning gave it to me it was like a year ago!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing, coming right up. Congratulations on becoming a veteran ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back