• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Ah, a Naruto RP. I haven't been in one of these in ages. I hope it's okay that my character has a ninja animal; I've include an SU for both of them (and technically, as Soneshi is an extension of Klicer like Akamaru is to Kiba, this would only be for one spot, not two).

Tailed Beasts
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Nev the Raven Ninja versus Klicer the Bunny Kunoichi: A battle of genjutsu and taijutsu.
I like it, though since we are on the same team:
Raven and Rabbit vs Haru and Ayame: Wind vs Fire!!!!
Fits very well and should be canon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
So many ways that battle could end! MWAHAHAHAHA! If Haru goes down, I intend on him going down in a BLAZE of fury ;) Hint Hint

EDIT: But I'm paired with Aki. That battle won't be happening.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Wow, Klicer isn't even accepted and she's already getting challenges xD I like this RP already. I looked over Nev's SU, Khawill, and I can see that Klicer covers everything he isn't good at, and he does the same for her. They'd probably make good teammates. Plus NINJA ANIMALS FTW

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Klicer is accepted into the RP! Thanks for joining and you may post now.
Klicer x Nev perhaps for the squad?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I'll have Klicer interact with Nev then.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@PJBottomz: I was wondering if you could make your actual words in your post black? Like put the color tag around them? Because some of us have dark skins, which means that the default text color is white and white on that color gray is very difficult to read...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Ah yes, I could do that. Gimme a minute. EDIT: There, it's black now. I'll make note of that for future posts.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Oh ._. Well then... guess I better edit my post.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
And so is Gothax. A threesome maybe? Not in the wrong way though
Edit : YogiOne left the RP because of university matters.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
They can be a squad together, if you're okay with that.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
A three man team? That sounds fair. It doesn't look like Yogi or DMP are going to be participating and, theoretically of course, the Kurotenshi should be stronger, and therefore travel in smaller groups.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok another squad got formed : Nev and Klicer.
Now if the members could PM me their pairings as well, that would be great. So far, it's been only 2 pairings.
Edit : I didn't mean threesome like this, it was like a three-way interaction since Nev is at the ramen shop, Klicer is going there and Gothax is already there too. Also DMP PMed me, she was busy but now she's back.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Does that go with the Kurotenshi as well? Or is someone going to be paired with the NPC?

EDIT: I meant a three man team for the Kurotenshi.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Thanks PJBottomz!

And, wait, what? What's this about PMing pairings? I thought the leader (aka the GM) was going to put the members of Kurotenshi into pairings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back