• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lights, Camera, Action! ☆ Movie Watchers' Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I owned it on VHS when I was younger and I lost it when I was moving out of my old home. I am disappoint. Heard there's going to be a Space Jam 2, and I'm all ike "oh lordy pleeeeeease no". That storyline needs to stay. xD

& Welcome Amanda!~ Nice to see you finally join the group! I'll assume you got a pretty awesome collection of movies, right? No worried, I got my own collection as well. <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't know about this. I mean, Space Jam finished off well, but still have potential for another movie. But since it's going to be different writers, I'm kinda losing hope in this one lol.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I just dont think Space Jams needs a sequel, and i hate when movies get one just for the producers to make money -.-
Thats like when tv shows get season after season and end up with a sucky ending

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ah, Space Jam. Always wanted to see that one, but never managed to. If they're planning on making a sequel, then I'll definitely watch this first. d: Also, welcome to the club, Amanda!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That's what I said, Space Jam doesn't need a sequel, it just have the potential for one. Two different things :P xD

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well that's weird, we just said the same thing in different words and I misunderstood ;~;

Sorry if what i wrote wasnt clear :(

Btw, what are some sequels that you'd wanna see for movies?

Well the only one that comes to mind right now would be a Zombieland 2. I really liked the movie and think its pretty hilarious, so a 2nd part could work i think. As for the plot, maybe the 4 "heroes" try to find out what started it all or how to stop it? Or maybe they try to reach a city thats not overrun yet?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What are some sequels that you'd wanna see for movies?
Home Alone 6 is in works, apparently, but I really hope it isn't the final one. I'd love it if they decide to continue and start filming Home Alone 7 at some point. This time, though, I'd want them to not follow the same old "kid stuck at home" concept; for a change, it would nice to do it with a grown-up living on their own. :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well, I'm very excited for How To Train Your Dragon 2 and The Incredibles 2 and also Finding Dory (Finding Nemo 2 kinda). But those are already announced :3

For movies that don't have sequels today, I'm not really sure actually. Maybe Inception, just to see them do something even weirder with dreams within dreams.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Btw, what are some sequels that you'd wanna see for movies?
FINDING DORY. I am so glad Ellen DeGeneres is back at it as the voice of Dory. She is hilarious! 2015 cannot come soon enough. The Incredibles 2 is also something I look forward to as well.

If this counts, I literally can't wait for Mockingjay part 1.

Speaking of sequels. Divergent did really well in its first weekend, they announced that Insurgent is already in the works!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Divergent was awesome! At first I was meh, but then my girlfriend wanted to watch it, so we went today and ♥

When they first explained the different aspects of the factions, you're probably going to relate yourself to one of them xD
It's a must watch♥

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
If this counts, I literally can't wait for Mockingjay part 1

Aw yes, definitely excited for Mockingjay!! But since its going to be split up its going to be a pain to wait for the 2nd part

Divergent was awesome!

As for divergent, ive heard a few things about it and i know its based on a book series right?? But here (in Europe/Spain) ive never seen it being mentioned or talked about anywhere :/ Ill have to investigate and see what it is about

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh yea, Mockingjay part 1 in 2014 then Mockingjay part 2 in 2015? It's torture ;~;

Good thing is, the writers of Divergent said that until now, the last book will be in one full movie, not parts splitting up :P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Oh yea, Mockingjay part 1 in 2014 then Mockingjay part 2 in 2015? It's torture ;~;

Good thing is, the writers of Divergent said that until now, the last book will be in one full movie, not parts splitting up :P

Thats going to be torture for real :(

Hmm, they might say that now, but i somehow think they will end up splitting it as well xD
Money makes the world go around...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I agree. I think they did the same for Mockingjay but it turned out to be a rumor. They first have to figure out the length of the book to make it fit for the allowed time for the movie.

Also, Noah is in theatres now, guys! I think it's an...interesting movie to see. Emma Watson is in this, I would love to see how she performs. She is a wonderful actress.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Now Noah, thats a movie im really curious about. I had no clue about its existence until recently, when i caught a glimpse of it on tv.
I have to look up what it even is about first though

Back