• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

loldamaru

say lol
Years
Here you go, I fixed the download link of G3T v2.5!

Enjoy,

Thank youuu Kurapika! I hope this will be useful and the error has been fixed. Please continue make new tools Kurapika, and I looking forward for your project in the future

BTW, is it safe to use karatekid552 G3HS, Gamer2020 PGE and your G3T at the same rom?? I expanded new PKMN, types, attack and effect, and i'm afraid my rom will break after using those 3...

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The table.ini is giving me some problems and stopping this working ;-;. I've downloaded the main file twice and it still says there is a problem as 'length cannot = 0'.

Would you mind uploading the table.ini alone? Or is there an edit to the file I can do to fix this?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 13, 2014
I've been getting the 'Error reading "table.ini" file" error too, and can't figure out what's causing the problem. Any advice?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey kurapika, is the new version of your G3T can be used without editing .ini file? I've expand attack table, type table, effect table. Is it save to used it without editing the .ini file?

yeah, I think so.
i didn't change anything in the ini file and it automatically loads my extended attack table that is located in a new offset. :3

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Error reading "Table.ini" file.

Length cannot be less than zero.
Parameter name: length

I didn't do anything to that .ini but I keep getting this. Help?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Could you add a little read for if the word Pokemon or Move are in evolution type in the ini? For example if Yanma evolves via ancientpower, I'm going to put Move under evolution type in the ini. Can you add support for evolution via pokemon and evolution via move? It would help a ton instead of me hexing everything :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if this problem has already been addressed but i'm having an issue with the pokemon editor. when ever it try to edit move it acts like i didn't do anything at all. Eventually i just tried reseting all its moves but then there were no moves. Here is an image link.
i.imgur.com/kDiBRAD

Craver

I'm From WAH!
Years
Hi. I'm using MrDoll's base.

2eaqmoj.png

This appears when i open the Pokemon Editor. Why?

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
O_o Why didn't I see this earlier?! This tool is great, especially the Anti-Exploud program. It saves me so much time and effort! Thank you!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
I don't know if this problem has already been addressed but i'm having an issue with the pokemon editor. when ever it try to edit move it acts like i didn't do anything at all. Eventually i just tried reseting all its moves but then there were no moves. Here is an image link.
i.imgur.com/kDiBRAD
It's just you mate. Did you check Enable Saving? Because if that box isn't checked, nothing will be saved. Ever.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I've a Problem with the Anti Exploud. The letters Ä, Ü, Ö and ß are not displayed in the list. (Yes that German Letters but I need it. :P) And If I run it in the Rom than cancled by 64%.

I don't know if anyone post the problem but I can't work with the Anti Exploud. :)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hey, nice tools! how do I add a new move to a pokemon level up moves?
If you reserve 00 Bytes in your Rom, can you use that as Freespace. I used it so and it works. ;) You must change the sttings to 00 Freespace and use that only by the moves. But caution! You must controll your Space. :D

Years
Here's some more suggestions:
For the Trainer Editor, add a name search feature
For the Pokémon Editor, add TM/HM Compatibility
Add a Pokédex Editor.
But overall I am very happy with this tool, its Anti-Exploud is really awesome, saved me from hex mass replacing, and the UI is pretty good.

Back