• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why can't I access this? (blog related)

ChimcharFuse

Awaiting Black and White
Years
Every time I click Blog Sidebar on Blog Control Panel, I get:
Access Denied.
ChimcharFuse, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
    Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. Your account hasn't yet been activated.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. You may activate your account here.

I'm not trying to access someone's account, administrative features, or
some other privileged system, an administrator has not disabled my account, and I have been activated.

I've never had anything to do with a blog system here, as I am very new.
Can someone please explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
To get a blog, you must have 5,000 posts, be a supporter, or be a staff member.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Wait, I thought special people could get blogs by being chosen by staff.
Did they take that out?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well, I guess that option's always there but we've done it maybe... 3 times? :/ And it never really ended well, as far as I remember, so I don't think we really bother with that much. At the very least I wouldn't include it as a criterion for getting a blog because it's too rare an occurrence. *shrug*

Back