• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hypno's back to haunt PC!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ahh it looks seriously amazing, especially the fonts you've used. Unfortunately though if I keep this theme I'll never be able to sleep again, so shan't be using it x]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This is great waking up on Halloween day to a great new style. :D What really attracted me was the fixed with and the dark motif...which is awesome! I'm also loving the color scheme as well. Perfectly done. :D

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
its so creepy! especially with the poem! but now i have to find the post button so you can read this... found it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Wow. I haven't really been too much of a fan of the darker themes nor am I a fan of Hypno, but I really like this theme. It is probably because the colors matches the colors (though a bit more dull which is a okay!) of a site that I frequent often so there's no huge drastic change of color at all. Might actually use this for a while. ♥

... oh but i guess i should go and fix that damned scrollbar in my signature first though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I would appreciate this much more if it didn't have Happy Halloween written anywhere in the header. Otherwise, very nice and I plan to use it because it's a nice dark style much better than any of mine.

Years
Holy woww. I definitely expected some soft purple and brown-ish Hypno theme or something but got one totally different than my expectations. And it was a lot more awesome than I imagined. <3 Nice job!

Years
I really like the colors of the style. A lot. And the font of the poem is nice and whatnot. C:
But, like I said, it kinda reminds me of like.. when someone sets an image to be a tiled background on a computer and it bothers me. The layout of the poem itself bothers me, too.

On another positive note, Hypno looks positively haunting :3

All in all, it's still beautiful. Good job, Nica <3

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
This unexpected Hypno theme scared the pants off of me!

Even I, a with a masters degree in pokemon from PU, was frighted by the presents of a Hypno on my pokemon forum. This is a rare time when Ghost pokemon are at the hieght of thier power. Stay true to your normal types - especially Ratata - especially Joey's Ratata. All hail Joey, the Ratatta King!

Years
Wow, this theme is amazing! I guess stunfisk will be taking a break from being at the top of my screen for now. I also love the poem, that song is so creepy, and makes the site awesomely creepy! Especially since I expected it to be all bright and yellow.

Really great theme!!! :D

Edit: Also I just realized how incredibly creepy this is, since it's for halloween. And halloween is all about strangers giving children candy...

Perfect for Hypno!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This is definitely the best Halloween theme we have on here. I was looking through some of them and they don't stand out to me. This one's excellent though. I love the poem and the text color. It's creepy and perfect for Halloween.

I'll use it today and next Halloween if it's still here.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
I love this style reminds me of my Hypno Theme which I might bring back for a bit! :D
I just ♥ this theme! Great job!!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Not bad, love the theme, black-yellow sort of makes my head spin, feel a bit dizzy, so I can stay for a while before having to take a break.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Oh man, I popped in to see if PC would have anything in particular for Halloween... and came on to this.

This is so very awesome~ Definitely creepy enough for Halloween.

Cid

Years
This is a really sleek theme. I really like it as a dark style, too; I feel that despite the monochromatic colours for the current generation, PC still lacks good dark styles with it. Anyway, I'm not as spooked as the theme might have hoped me to be, but maybe that's because it's broad daylight here. Nevertheless, I'm sticking with this style as long as I have my Halloween theme up, to keep the Halloween mood going for the rest of the holiday. Thanks for making this!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
oh jesus christ hypno
I'll try this out, I only ever use dark themes and I quite like the idea of changing from Midnight Misty for a while! The only two things that bother me are the padding & the fact that it says Happy Halloween on it, but otherwise, it's great.

Back