• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All the way from Scotland!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
Hey PC, I'm Dannydelafunk. my real name is Daniel although You can call me anything you like, on other forums, I get called Danny or Dani, either would be fine, or if you would like to come up with a different nickname, thats fine too ^^

I wont make you read too long, so if you want to know anything else of me, feel free to PM me ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Danny! Welcome to the forum. ;3

Well I kinda suck at making up names for people, so calling you Danny would be more appropriate. xD great to see ya here in the forum! Many of us here are really nice and sweet, and the community is very diverse. So you will find people with different interests, but you will find one thing in common for everyone: Pokemon! We all love Pokemon as much as you do. :)

Hopefully you get settled here and I hope to see you around! Send me a VM if you wanna be friends & stuff, alright! And don't hesitate to contact any staff member in bold if you have any questions or simply need help. See ya!

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey, Danny, welcome to PC.

Being a quarter Scottish myself, its great to see you here! As has already been said, PC is a diverse place, so everything should be fine. Not only is PC a diverse place, but it is also very friendly.

If you need help, ask a mod, or if you wanna chat, drop me a VM.

Anyways, welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back