• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Wings Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well everyone else would you want that in general @ what vapor said? Nothing serious of course but while we're waiting. ;x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For Smurf to use PO and for Walrein to decide who they're using and for us to actually -do- the war. ;x

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
For Smurf to use PO and for Walrein to decide who they're using and for us to actually -do- the war. ;x

Wait.. I thought we were just waiting for Smurf? haha

In total, we've already got five people. Bowsinator's returning so that might make six anyways.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Something will happen vapor. :3 Eventually!

Uhhh so who did want a mini random battle tourney just to amuse us for now?

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Why do I keep on losing to nica with her having one/two Pokemon left? DDD:
I WUZZ SO CLOSE!!! WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER KROKODILE WAS A DARK TYPE?!!

Anyway, long time no see, and it also looks like everyone's still a 'Hatching Egg' rank including nica herself lol... oh well, at least I have the most points in the group, second to nica that is lol... >.>

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hey guys im sooooo sorry if yall are waitning on me ive had some big test in my collage classes and im done now ill be setting up PO today can anyone tell me how to change all the pokemon to male becuz they are all showing up as female

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hey guys im sooooo sorry if yall are waitning on me ive had some big test in my collage classes and im done now ill be setting up PO today can anyone tell me how to change all the pokemon to male becuz they are all showing up as female

Open up the advanced window (click under the sprite) and then you can edit the gender, as well as IVs, nature, etc.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Sacred Wings Clan
by Vrai

Read this and expected you to be joining the clan. Way to disappoint me.

Sorry to be a disappointment, but I'm a pretty loyal fellow. x)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's all good. I value loyalty.

Perhaps we should start attacking people who invade our clan. YES I'M TALKING TO YOU VRAI/XEL/YOSHI (to a lesser extent). All of us don't invade your clans!! :(

Yaaay :3 When will you be on?

Why do I keep on losing to nica with her having one/two Pokemon left? DDD:
I WUZZ SO CLOSE!!! WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER KROKODILE WAS A DARK TYPE?!!

Anyway, long time no see, and it also looks like everyone's still a 'Hatching Egg' rank including nica herself lol... oh well, at least I have the most points in the group, second to nica that is lol... >.>

Krookodile even LOOKS dark, so idk really.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
/continues to wait for Smurf

I wonder if poor dragon will ever get a win. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023