• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]@ Hikari10

Yeah that's kinda how it's supposed to be <_<

@^

8/10

Looks cool[/SIZE]

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]10/10

Honestly it's probably not that great but imo it's awesome[/SIZE]

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ah, you edited it. It's improved, the Pokemon bordering the picture adds a nice touch, and the text fits in well. Only thing I have to complain about is how the Pokemon on the border are a little to dark. But it's good enough for a:

7/10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Ha-ha, nice signature! I wouldn't be a fan of utter simplicity in normal cases, but your simplicity is to an end, so I guess 7/10 ;)

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
Years
10/10. I do like links in Signatures. If only I knew how to do that...

Echidna

Years
10/10. I do like links in Signatures. If only I knew how to do that...

That'd be CSS brah!

Anyway, 4/10. Tbh, regardless of the old one not being too good, it was better than this new one, sorry :(

Echidna

Years
Oh, smexy cool! :)
For some reason, and to my utter surprise, your signature looks better without a border 0__0
That's usually not something I'm a fan of, but your signature is, er, special :)
Nice classical layout, and er, overall, great signature :D
9/10

Echidna

Years
CSS :) But I can't tell if you're serious, cause of the emoticon. Oh well, dun'n'dun.

Now, to the rating. 3/10. Just an image, support-bar, and some links. Too tall of you ask me, try decreasing the line spacing and place the links side-to-side. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back