• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Atlantis Awakening [OOC+SU] [M]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
New York isn't a capital city. :C

Oh, heh heh. I thought it was. My bad lol.

I mean, it would make sense for there to be one in New York anyway, since it's one of America's biggest cities.

EDIT: Somehow I missed Skymin's post. That has to be the longest gap of getting ninja'd by in history

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
It's okay Fantastic, there's a post there for you. Another for you too, Gamer.

Hopefully, I can get some posts written up over this weeks break of Easter and move the RP along more. Everyone's characters are great!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I want to do something already 8D But Tom keeps insisting we shouldn't be parted xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Naww. I'll miss you, Kim Parnevik. Let's meet again and be friends across borders. SANTA MOLESTER 4EVAH

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I have a free day today. In between uni work, I'll try to get everyone's posts done. ):

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Just want to say that I'm still in this even though I'm a RP ghost otherwise. Me and Tom need Maddy/Ichiro to post, but since Maddy's still gone I'll wait ^^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry guys, been ultra busy with a 40 hour work week plus university. I'll try getting posts started again next week.

EDIT: Posts made for Lokiepie and Lt Col Fantastic, others to come within the day.

EDIT2: MinnesotanGamer, post for you too.

Also, I will be checking with people to see who is still in. With Easter holidays and Myself and Skymin being busy, the thread has taken a slump, but It's not quite dead yet.

Last edited:

MinnesotanGamer

Insert Something Interesting
Years
, the thread has taken a slump, but It's not quite dead yet.

This RP dies when I die. I will not have this die a second time, not while I am here!

And thanks for the post, now for more meaningless dialogue and boring posts...I am regretting putting my character where nobody else is. Oh well. I should have a post up in a day or maybe two at most.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm still in, like I said :3 The only RP I can bring myself to stay with atm. Because it's moving so slow lol

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
This RP dies when I die. I will not have this die a second time, not while I am here!

And thanks for the post, now for more meaningless dialogue and boring posts...I am regretting putting my character where nobody else is. Oh well. I should have a post up in a day or maybe two at most.

It wont be so much of a problem when we get everyone together...

I'm still in, like I said :3 The only RP I can bring myself to stay with atm. Because it's moving so slow lol

Good to see you're still in with us! It wouldn't be Atlantis without you.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I guess I should post in here saying I'm going to join eventually. Instead of being super quiet about it.

I have the bio in word. It'll be up... One of these days.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Well, since I see that you're online Ichiro, I have a quick question for you. saw this as I kept refreshing the new posts button

How quickly will our powers increase? Will it do it slowly at first or fast? Or does that depend on the training (if we do training?) we receive?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I guess I should post in here saying I'm going to join eventually. Instead of being super quiet about it.

I have the bio in word. It'll be up... One of these days.

Nice to see you joining again! The old crew is coming back.....

Well, since I see that you're online Ichiro, I have a quick question for you.

How quickly will our powers increase? Will it do it slowly at first or fast? Or does that depend on the training (if we do training?) we receive?

As quickly as they should. The more your character trains/uses their abilities, the more they will increase/be able to use them with control.

Back