• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Direction Fan Club

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Actually, Paul is part of their security detail. His name is Paul Higgins. Looking back at the video now, I think they used Marco, which I believe is part of 1D's management team. I don't know. The video is confusing because they clap for both of them, and it's hard to tell who it actually is. :p

WE LOVE PAUL.

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Omg, I loved that episode lol! & Sam was definitely hitting on Zayn! Lmao. I actually laughed quite a few times while watching it. :p It's too bad they cancelled the actual iCarly show. I really liked it.

Also, can we just take a moment to admire the beauty that is the Malik of the Zayn?

tumblr_ml9al76r3T1s994uvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml99fpd7XU1qe6xuho1_500.jpg

tumblr_ml9720gyGU1r8n76go1_500.png

I wish he'd continue with his blonde streak. It looked really nice on him!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Honestly Zayn can do anything with his hair and it looks great. Except...this:

tumblr_m20wme8qA61r1ng66o1_400.gif

The only hairstyle that does not look good on him. But yeah, I'm a big fan of his blonde streak, but honestly it's not like him having it makes him any less appealing. Also let's just say I'm jealous of Sam for her part in that iCarly episode lolol

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Omg, that photo shoot was awful! I don't know what the intent was in making all of their hairstyles horrible lol.

tumblr_ml5fvnPWgg1re6kofo1_500.gif

I love his blonde streak. :3 and I want it back lol.

But he's still perfect without it

tumblr_mlbpbhvYoY1rcdfvbo1_500.gif

& idc what anyone says, this will always be my favorite pic of him:

tumblr_ml9av71osd1s8dgkeo1_500.jpg

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Talking about photo shoots, the 1D wax figures were revealed today!

tumblr_mlgmtd9SME1r7gsbvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlgjyrh7OU1raqwqdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlgjyrh7OU1raqwqdo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mlgjyrh7OU1raqwqdo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mlgjyrh7OU1raqwqdo4_500.jpg

and then there's.....

tumblr_mlgjigxFhb1rdwuxho1_500.jpg

I don't really like any of the figures, but if I had to judge which were the best, I'd say that Harry's, Louis's, and Niall's were probably the most realistic-looking, while Zayn and Liam's were terrible lol.

In other news, today marks the one-thousandth day since the band was originally put together on the X-Factor! Such an amazing journey. :'( <3

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Liam's face is just...way way WAY too puffy. Niall's looks awesome though.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I'd have to say, Louis's looks the most realistic of all of them, but yeah, Liam just looks unrecognisable.

Liam's face is just...way way WAY too puffy. Niall's looks awesome though.

They ruined him. </3 :[ I hope he gets his money back.

Also, they made Zayn look like he's 100. His cheeks are so droopy and he looks "tired". lol.

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Username: Vanilla Twilight
Favorite Member: It would totally be Harry Styles❤
Current Topic:

Who is your favorite member and why? Well Harry Styles since he has curly hair and I do too plus he's hilarious and is just..~ Omg..Amazing! First person I fell in love with who has curly hair :3 He my role model since he has curly hair :3 I look up to him for his hair~❤ !

If you bought tickets to a 1D concert for under 100$ and the tickets later had a value of 1000$+, would you sell them or keep them and go to the concert still? Are you kidding me?! I would definitely still go to the concert! I mean if it were packed I would most definitely go! For you my love! (Harry Styles/ Niall Horan. x-x)

.Aero

Years
Spoiler:

Welcome to the club! :]

About the wax figures...they're terrifying honestly. I mean, it's hard to copy something that's already perfect I guess, but these just aren't very good at all and honestly a bit insulting I think lol. I saw the wax heads before they were painted and was already a bit disappointed. I just hoped they were going to make them significantly better with the paint, but then they ended up kind of ****ing up. Also I'm sad they didn't go with Zayn's Japan hairstyle. It would have been too complicated anyway though with how messy it was.

Anyway, new topic time, yes?

What's your favorite One Direction song and why?

My personal favorite is Kiss You. Not only is it a fun and catchy song, but it was what solidified my love for One Direction. I had listened to What Makes You Beautiful and Live While We're Young a bunch before hearing Kiss You and I was honestly a bit worried I wouldn't like the rest of their songs after those two. And I was gladly wrong. Not to mention the music video is hilarious and great (and has lots of Zayn).

After Kiss You though, I like Tell Me a Lie a lot, Little Things, Magic, Irresistible, Heart Attack, I Would, She's Not Afraid, One Thing, I Want, ok I'll stop...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Definitely the acoustic version of One Thing. I think it really makes the harmonies shine perfectly when it's stripped down more, and I love the song in general. Plus all of the Liam stuff in it is fantastic =x

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I really liked the song One Way or Another when Blondie sang it, and I liked it even better by One Direction. I really liked how they incorporated Teenage Kicks into it. They took out pretty much all the bits I didn't like in the original, are replaced it with Teenage Kicks, which sounded 10x better in my opinion. Kiss You is my second favourite.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years

My favorite song definitely has to be Live While We're Young. It's super catchy and just an overall fun song. :] The video for it is also great and it shows their silly and lively personalities.

Here's my list of top ten favorites:

1. Live While We're Young
2. They Don't Know About Us
3. I Would
4. Na Na Na
5. One Way or Another
6. Moments
7. Up All Night
8. She's Not Afraid
9. Tell Me a Lie
10. Kiss You

I love all their songs, though. These are just a few that I play more than others. :p

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

Top 5 would be One Thing, Live While We're Young, Kiss You, What Makes You Beautiful, and Up All Night. Not necessarily in that order tho.

I just love those songs coz they are super catchy and just plain awesome.

Also gonna add Nobody Compares also coz its just got to be there :>

.Aero

Years
Alright guys, now here's a new question for you all.

One Direction is coming out with a movie on June 30th. Originally titled 1D in 3D, but recently renamed to This Is Us, the movie will provide a look into each of the members' lives as well as feature some of their Take Me Home tour from this year. Here's a teaser trailer for the movie:

So, are any of you interested in this movie? I'm personally pretty excited to see it because I've become extremely invested in this fandom if I do say so myself (maybe not as bad as it could be according to one of my friends who said she had it really bad about a year ago), and so I'll be seeing it at midnight on June 30th with a couple of my friends who also want to see it. So that'll be fun. :]

Here's the poster that was released through 1D's twitter account a few days ago too:

tumblr_mlmgzjTtsk1s3ifspo1_500.jpg

Do you plan on seeing the 1D in 3D movie This Is Us?

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Do you plan on seeing the 1D in 3D movie This Is Us?

If anything I'll see it when it gets released, but probably won't see it in theaters. I'm never really a giant fan of seeing these kind of things in theaters, I'd rather just do it in private where I can actually absorb anything that is being said by it.

Back