• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokémon Fallout
(Part Two)
5lnqk7x.png

Welcome!
Welcome to the IC thread for Pokémon Fallout Part Two!

This is a post-apocolyptic pokemon roleplay set in the Sinnoh region where kids fuse with their pokemon instead of commanding them. Interested to know more? Use the navigation bar above to easily jump to the plot and who are you sections! As this is the IC thread, the navigation bar will redirect you to the OOC thread where you can ask questions and actually sign-up.

Helping PkMnTrainer Yellow will be DemonicWolf as a Co-GM.

Rules
• You are expected to decide how your character gets food in your SU. Do they scavenge for food, do they steal it or do they eat people? Each has pros and cons. While your character may change their habits, you're expected to integrate this into your RP (With an appropriate amount of censorship for cannibals, perhaps simply leaving it implied.)
Scavenger
Strength: 2/5
Stamina: 2/5
Pros: People are more willing to trust you.
Cons: Death by starvation is a serious risk. Prone to being preyed on by others.
Thief
Strength: 3/5
Stamina: 3/5
Pros: You are less likely to be attacked by other thieves.
Cons: Often hated by others.
Cannibal
Strength: 5/5
Stamina: 10/5
Pros: You have the stamina of ten men! (They weren't done with it.) Often feared by others.
Cons: Prone to cases of the crazies. Often feared by others.

• This roleplay uses the game's canonities, not the anime or those of the various manga.

• Try to be friendly and respectful towards others. Ask a GM to step in if you can't!

• No guns whatsoever.

• Don't abuse evasion. Unless you're using an evasion raising move you should be being hit by most attacks with an accuracy over 50.

• No character is permitted to take the form of a full Pokemon. All characters must maintain a humanoid shape and no character may exceed 10'0'' (3.048 meters) or be smaller than 2'0'' (0.6096 meters) in height.

• Rated M. A lot of hardcore things are going to happen in this roleplay. This is as real as it gets. Random and probably meaningless gang signs go here. People die, and quite frankly, cannibals kind of exist. However, that being said, there are still some limitations to prevent this from jumping straight to MA territory. First of all, the graphic content of posts must be kept reasonably low. Terrible things happen, yeah, but as shown in the plot if it gets really awful it should be implied instead of explicitly described. If a post is deemed too graphic you will receive a Private Message asking you to edit it. Due to the fact that MA roleplays are completely against the rules, failure to edit posts deemed too mature in a reasonable amount of time will result in me having to ask for moderator help in deleting said post. In terms of romance, there's a strict ban on smut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

Harry Tyler - Chapter1.1

Harry looked over his shoulder. His pursuers had not caught up to him. It was somewhat odd. There were several people hunting him down. He could easily have killed them one by one but there were too many of them. He had decided to either make them split up or he would get back to his friends. They would help him.

After a minute he saw some of his friends sitting in a circle. He walked up to the eldest of them - a girl named Reyna sat beside her. "I was pursued." he said.

She looked funnily at him. She was to say the least, a pretty girl. She had short blonde hair which was ruffled up. She wore a light green pant with brown shorts. Harry felt very comfortable around her and was a bit soft. It didn't matter that on her back were hidden two black wings.

"Who could possibly chase the  Flaming Knight?" she asked mockingly.

"I don't know. Maybe, some ten pokespirits." Reyna looked at him seriously, "What why would they chase you for no reason?"

Harry just shook his head. All of a sudden, a young boy came up behind him. Harry's arms immediately turned into pincers as he pointed them at the boy behind him.

A voice inside him said, "Just wanted to see if you were still alert young 'un."

Another voice whispered, "Shut up Knight! I can't believe you would actually plant that image into his mind."

Harry sighed as his pincers withdrew into his hands. "Knight again?" Reyna asked looking bored.

"Knight, yeah." came the reply.

"You should start rounding up the guys. I think you should try meeting Lady Lucy and Lady Amethyst."

Harry knew Reyna had a point. He then shouted to everybody, "Hey guys! We're going to move on. If you don't want to find a pincer on your heart when you wake up I suggest you stand up. We'll try to meet the Ladies."

Dawn

Years
'Prophet' Lucy - Children's City

For Want of a Nail
KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png
Lucy waited. Between her tendency to gobble up the ocassional fool who thought her to be a pushover without a pokespirit and her giving speeches in Children's City about the dangers of The Bane of Arceus she had gained a bit of a reputation. It was unlike anything she'd ever expected. She'd never quite imagined herself doing anything like this; yet in the wake of friends she'd made and one... particularly special bond she'd forged with a much younger pokespirit wielder she had an exceedingly hard time ignoring the threat to everyone's safety.

She recalled a pokespirit asking her: Where did she get off telling others what to do? Lucy was no doctor, no saint and no miracle worker. She was hardly even the best qualified for the job. It was a question that made her uncomfortable, a question she very much didn't want to answer; she was afraid of what these people wanted her to become. They wanted her to be... a...

"LUCY!" a bold boy's voice roared out. Lucy was ripped from her thoughts, turning her head to acknowledge him. Her blood ran cold as she did so. Approaching her was none other than an entirely pissed off Nicholas, resident ruler of Children's City through blood and conquest; he was one of the last people on the planet she wanted to pick a fight with and a part of her had suspected he would confront her. He was well built, a stark contrast with literally everyone around him, and he wasn't exactly short either. Lucy was rather big in her own right, but she was more... chubby.

Lucy turned her head to Amethyst. "...Get behind me and don't do -anything-. This is going to get ugly." she warned the small girl. She didn't want Amethyst sticking up for her and winding up dead. She didn't know if she could handle that.

Nicholas closed the distance between them without regard for his own safety. Lucy had heard the gossip; Nicholas did not have a soft spot for girls, much less respect. In fact he didn't have respect for anyone as far as she knew, an angry and troubled kid no doubt. She could expect no quarter in this conversation.

"So you're some kind of prophet now??" Nicholas asked demandingly. Lucy grimaced. People who had listened to her speak had started throwing that word around. It was becoming increasingly clear he wanted to fight and Lucy wanted absolutely none of that. There didn't seem to be any way out of this though, so she did the only thing she knew; Lucy defended herself.

"Hey. I just want to stop Arceus' Bane from hurting anyone else alright?" Lucy replied, balling her fists pre-emptively. Her knees were weak but her voice was strong. She could see the way Nicholas appraised her, rapidly taking in every little thing she did as if searching for a weak spot.

Nicholas shook his head dismissively as if rejecting Lucy's words. "You think you can just walk into /my/ city and start leading people away for some 'good cause'?" he asked demandingly again. "You speak on behalf of Arceus' will now?!" he then proceeded to accuse. A small crowd had begun to form, mixed feelings abound.

"No!" Lucy replied in a frustrated tone. Nicholas gave her no time to explain herself.

"Let me explain something to you! The only cities these 'heretics' have attacked are /adult/ cities." Nicholas said, now thoroughly invading Lucy's personal space. She refused to back down. It would not be unlike Nicholas' type to take this as an invitation to pursue her.

"By the time they attack here it could be too late!" Lucy protested once again, trying very hard -not- to be aggressive in her body movements. It bought her time, and time was the closest thing she had to power here.

"How do you know that?" Nicholas asked dismissively. "Do you think I'm scared of some glorified bandits?? ...Just because some girl that wants to be a preacher said so??" he then demanded.

Lucy's temper had grown thin however. She was sick of him being inches from her face, sick of being interrogated, sick of being called a prophet or a preacher and most importantly sick of acting like she was below him. She leaned forward and this time it was her invading Nicholas' space as he drew back in turn. "I just want to /survive/, and I want the people I care about to /survive/. If either of those means stepping on your toes then FINE!" Lucy yelled back. As soon as she finished telling Nicholas off it occurred to her anger-distracted brain that what she'd just done had probably been a mistake. She stood back up straight.

Nicholas almost seemed to consider Lucy's words for a moment, his gaze flickering down to Amethyst briefly. She would find that his eyes had a condemning look in them. He did not give Lucy long to ponder her actions however, abruptly fusing with the spirit of a tyranitar and pulling back just enough to lunge forward and slam his head into Lucy's before she could reasonably react. The blow pulled Lucy off the ground and sent her flying several feet where she landed on her side and promptly scrambled to her hands and knees. He had attacked her, but it was about the closest thing he could've mustered to restraint.

Lucy remained on her knees, gingerly holding her forehead as she attempted to recover from the blow, momentarily stunned. She sucked in a sharp breath as her finger touched a bruise forming. Ow...

"I hope you've got as much brains as you do guts, 'Prophet'..." Nicholas remarked coldly. Without another word he turned and began strolling back the way he'd come. Lucy declined to comment on the ambiguous fat joke. It seemed she'd managed to convince Nick to leave her alone, at least for now. Recognizing that she was in front of a crowd that was now for the most part watching her, Lucy forced herself back to her feet; her gaze swept around at the crowd searchingly, her eyes almost seeming to question those it met. Lucy would also make a point to hug Amethyst to her side if available, recognizing that her effective daughter was probably a lot less calm than she wanted her to be after a scene like that.

Several pokespirit wielders would approach her and at this Lucy's expression relaxed. She'd survived an encounter with Nicholas and it seemed that she might have even inspired someone to join her cause. Well, it stood to reason that given enough time she had to do -something- right huh?

"...Yeah?" she asked, inviting those that approached to question her. She was trying her best not to be obnoxious. Her head hurt and politics weren't really her thing, but common sense said not taking her pain out on others was probably a great idea if she didn't want to drive them way.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Amethyst ― Blade & Faith

Ferociously Kind

Chapter I ― Part I
"Princess of Good Guys!"

Children's City
x

"Mama!!" Amethyst cried out after the attack. She was ready to turn and destroy the guy who hurt her mother, suck him into a black hole where he'd never come back, but... She knew better. She knew her mother wouldn't approve of something like that, and more so... He seemed to cooperate. As much as he probably could, anyway.

Amethyst rushed to her mother's side, gripping her tightly as the crowd surrounded. Her eyes glowed blue momentarily, as she performed a Heal Pulse. This was meant for her mother's bruise, though the effects ebbed outward into the crowd as well. Pretty much without even asking, Amethyst hovered herself into the air, sitting up on her mother's shoulders, eyeing the crowd curiously and cautiously.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
One Stormy Day

"Psst! Psst! Storm!" A quiet, rough voice penetrates the silence.

"What?! What is it?!" One slightly irritated Storm replies snappily.

"Wake up!"

"It's three in the morning, Blitz!"

"Three AM! No better time to begin!"

With a frustrated sigh, Storm pushed himself off of his sleeping bag while muttering, "If I didn't know you any better, I would think you want me to be exhausted." He paused for a moment and stood still so that he could wake up officially. He rolled his sleeping bag up quickly and placed it in his backpack, along with his bag of berries, his flashlight, and a picture of his family.

"You know you love me."

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Hell no! I'm stuck here with you, remember?"

"Shut up! I'm trying to think!" Storm began to think about where he should go. I could visit some old friends, I could go hunt for food... He grimaced as a thought entered his head. "Oh, wait. I can't. It's three AM!"

"Not my fault, man. You listened to my voice."

"How can I NOT listen to you? You're literally an eternal voice!"

You know people will think you're talking to yourself."

"If they do, it's entirely your fault!" Storm swung his backpack onto his shoulder with grunt of effort. "So just keep quiet a moment, will you?"

-----

Moments later, the exhausted Storm began his walk back to Children's City with grim determination. He was going to end this cult. It's...It's not a sin to fight for a cause worth dying for...

Khawill

<3
Years
I rummaged through the loot I had taken from a gang of slavers. I managed to pilfer enough food for five days and some clothes I could clean and use as bandages. I also found various shiny items that had no use but looked nice. We should have killed them. I heard in my head, it was Blaziken. They didn't even put up a real fight.

"Relax Blaziken." I replied, "After all if they are kept alive it is very likely I'll be able to steal from them again." I put the items in my pack and dragged the unconscious bodies to the side of the road away from any cannibals or murderers. "What are these shiny round things?" I asked, "There are so many that look alike and are all over the place."

Coins from my time. I have no idea what they do, but I used to see people trade them for food and other things.

"Useless." I spat tossing them away, "Who trades something as important as food for something that does absolutely nothing?" I looked at the sky, it was fairly early in the day and I was making good time to Children's City. "A couple hours at most don't you think?"

As long as we run into some kind of trouble I don't really care. I put my hand on my blades, silent in my head, the physical swords were still a reassuring tool. It is so boring in here, that other spirit doesn't say a single word, and I can't punch anything.

"Who knows, maybe in Children's city I'll find someone to kill for another spirit." I clenched my fist, walking in the middle of the road, "I mean I'm pretty bored too, those slavers didn't even want to talk."

They were probably surprised to see you yelling at them a half mile down the road.

"That makes a lot of sense." I yawned, "I really do miss her."

Why? It wasn't like she was different than other kids with spirits.

"I guess so." I tapped my leg and hummed a tune, "It's really sad though, she died from being sick even though she was the strongest person I knew."

Wasn't strong enough evidently. She ended up going under just like every other kid you've buried.

"I wonder what made her sick though."

How many times had you seen her eat?

"Not much, but she probably just ate when I wasn't looking."

But you were always watching her, Spark starved to death.

"But she always had food for us."

Us as in me and you.

I felt my gut leap a bit, if I had known she was giving me most of the food I wouldn't have taken it. "Why would she do something like that..." I said quietly.

Because she is stupid and suicidal.

"Shut up." I snapped, "She was probably the smartest person in the world."

Not much competition

"Whatever, what do you think this Lucy person is like?"

Crazy as everyone else.

"Think she would be a good fighter?"

If she is, then we better make sure to kill her.

"Spark said the girl would help make the world better. Also she said not to start fights in Children's City."

Oh yeah, that insane leader has a bad temper.

We arrived in the city when the sun rested above everything, I looked up and smiled, "We made real good time."

Would've made the time better if we busted more heads!

"Well it's time to announce our arrival." I climbed to the top of a nearby building and roared. Then I shouted, "Oriana the Sun Lifter has arrived!" and hopped down. I got a few looks, but many people just went on with their business. Annoyed I just sighed, "Lets just find the girl Spark told us about." I walked for close to an hour until I witnessed an exchange between a girl and the city's resident jerk. I saw him strike her and I was just waiting for her to strike back. When she didn't I practically contemplated starting a fight. I approached her breathing heavily with rage, "Prophet? So you're the Lucy Spark talked about?" I hadn't talked to another kid, and certainly not another girl since Spark's death, but for some reason all of the anger and sadness I had was being released at once through my words. "The person that I am supposed to believe will carry out her dream?!" I roared and accidentally started setting myself ablaze, "You wouldn't even fight back." I growled, tears running down my face, "How could Spark send me to you!?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

John Doe
Children's City: Delays

Ah, business transactions. One of those great types of social interaction where the two parties could even hate each other and it wouldn't matter. All that mattered was the exchange of goods, then you could leave and both sides could potentially never see each other again without anyone caring.

John had managed to arrive in Children's City without incident so far, and he hoped that he'd be able to leave without incident too. He'd come to this place to restock on the things he needed such as cloth and thread to repair his tent and blankets, water for obvious reasons, matches, and a new pair shoes for the long journey among other things. People who live in these kinds of cities really seemed to underestimate the value of good shoes. You don't dare walk barefoot in a ruined city unless you plan on dying of infection or disease from stepping on glass or a rusty nail or something.

With some effort, John took off his massive backpack that felt like it weighed as much as he did and began to rummage through it to find things to trade. Let's see… Padlock? Yes. Perfume bottle? Maybe. Probably not this rag… Does this light bulb even work? As he searched for which of his various items was most valuable, something else was occurring nearby. Initially, he didn't pay any attention, but as it went on their voices escalated. "Hold on a second, kid." John looked up to see his trading partner staring at the unfolding scene. It seemed that he wouldn't be able to get done trading until this little spectacle was over.

The young boy turned to see the event himself. It looked like a girl and an older boy were arguing over something. John focused to see if he could get anything useful out of listening. He didn't really care who the people were, but he did learn something from it all. There was apparently a powerful group of bandits roaming around the area. It was good that he knew what to watch out for now, and that it would be best for him to leave the area sooner rather than later.

You act like you fear them. We both know that you do not.

As usual, whenever his thoughts turned to danger Wrath was always there to comment on it, maybe mess with his psyche a little too. John closed his eyes tightly and pretended that the spirit wasn't there, effectively ignoring him. Sure enough, Wrath receded back into his usual silence. When he reopened his eyes he was met with the sight of the mayor changing into a large stony fusion and headbutting the girl before just walking away. He briefly remembered a book he read where a character continually insisted that he would never hit a girl and would hit anyone who did. However, if John tried something like that either him or the mayor would end up dead. And if he killed the mayor, then his followers would naturally turn against the stranger who'd killed their leader, as well as attracting the attention of any fight-hungry crazies. At that point he'd have killed so many people that he would go on a rampage and either kill everyone in the city or die trying. So it appeared that such chivalry was out of the question if he ever cared enough to adopt it.

Taking the mayor's departure as his cue to leave, John turned back to the trader only to see the trader approaching the girl from the incident. No! There was no way John was going to follow him into such a huge crowd. He rushed to hide behind a building so he could still see the scene while staying out of sight. He had to keep from being approached by people at all costs. John planned on simply waiting until his trading partner was finished doing whatever he was doing before finishing it and leaving this city as soon as possible. So for now all he could do was watch.

Many children walked up to her as well to ask her questions, but one in particular stood out. It was a smaller girl who immediately upon reaching the "prophet" burst into flames and began screaming. He recognized her as this one crazy girl he saw screaming from a rooftop around the time he arrived in Children's City. Apparently she was upset that the other girl hadn't fought back. John immediately labeled her as less-than-genius, despite the fact that common sense of this world dictated that when someone attacks you then you'd better attack back. However, growing up in a city, John had come to think of them as almost a different world than the outside. They were the types of places where not everyone was trying to kill you and there was actually some semblance of order. Of course, there wasn't much in terms of order, but anything was infinitely more than nothing.

John sighed, eager to leave but unable. He simply stood there, head poking out from behind the building, wishing for all this "Prophet Lucy" hoopla to end.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Collette – Children's City

"You need to lay off on all this talk of full-time Cannibalism. You won't change her mind." Proxy's monotonous voice commanded, hoping that he'd be able to stop the Mawile from bringing it up every chance she got. "What? Yeah, uh... nope, not going to happen. She needs-"

"She needs to make her own decisions Marceline. And she has."

Proxy and Marceline had been arguing ever since Collette had fallen asleep (It was early, she was tired etc). This was a pretty basic routine for the two of them. Marceline would start blabbering on about anything, hoping to get a reaction out of whoever's listening. However, this argument wasn't normal. Proxy started it. For possibly the first time in his life, he was genuinely annoyed by her constant yammering about the 'Cannibal Master-Race.' So, he was going to put a stop to it.

But this wasn't the only shouting that Collette's subconscious could hear. There was another pair, both of them sounding pretty heated. However, the noise was still not enough to wake her up. It wasn't until the screaming of a third person that Colette finally awoke. "The person that I am supposed to believe will carry out her dream?!" The voice shouted, shocking Collette into opening her eyes. She immediately scanned the area, thinking that they were being attacked. But they weren't. "...Nothing better to wake you up in the morning than incessant shouting." Collette thought, rubbing onto her right eye.

"This isn't over." Marceline insisted, finally hearing the other argument. They were pretty damn loud, considering that she couldn't see them, but was still able to hear them. "Do either of you know what's going on?" Collette tiredly asked. Unfortunately, all she got for a reply was complete and utter silence. "Perfect... Thanks a bunch guys." Collette sighed. The shouting continued to blare through her eardrums, nearly causing her to punch the closest wall out of frustration. Luckily, she managed to restrain herself from doing so, instead using her hands to cover her ears.

"Collette... You're not alone." That's not good. She slowly raised her head, hoping that she'd be able to find the person before they find her, if they hadn't already. That's when she finally noticed him. Standing at the very edge of the building was a small boy. "Alright... I can see him." Collette responded, contemplating what she should do next. As she started to think, Collette spied a very large bag on the kid's back. There's no way a kid would carry something like that just for show; he probably had a bounty of supplies hidden in that thing. "Well, I guess he's my next target. Any ideas Proxy?"

"Chomp his neck!" Marceline suggested/shouted through the confines of Collette's head, making her even more annoyed than she was before. However, gears started turning after the Mawile had spoken. Maybe Marceline's plan could work without the unnecessary bloodshed. "Never mind, I've got one." She thought, slowly pushing herself off of the ground. Collette was very careful as to not make a sound; otherwise her 'prey' might get away. As soon as her body was upright, Collette fused with Marceline. "All I need to do is 'persuade' the kid to give me his bag, and then let him go. Simple."

Her legs started to move slowly and delicately through the alley, making their way to the kid's current location. As Collette got closer, she noticed more things about him. He had an incredibly thin build, dirty-blonde hair, and blood stains all over his shirt. Wait what? He didn't look like much of a threat; how could this kid be tainted blood? It looked too random for it all to be his own. Never mind that, she had to stay focused. Once she was roughly a meter behind the kid, Collette put her plan into action. Her second mouth twisted onto its side, before slowly closing in on the boy's neck...

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Lozel - Lady Lopunny
Lozel was a beautiful brown haired girl, with gorgeous brown eyes that could charm even a serpent, her large fluffy ears drooping down from the sides of her head and relaxing on her shoulders, as such she was a very charming child, at the age of 13. She was rather tall and thin, being a vegetarian, unwillingly, was extremely tough so her body had deteriorated and maintained as a thin, yet fine figure. She wasn't underweight, neither was she overweight. Her dark brown tights and dress covered most of her body, leaving simply her hands and head free of clothing. Her hands had a thick bundle of golden fur that enveloped them carefully in an orderly and neat fashion, no grooming required. She was simply naturally beautiful.

The ramblings at the town centre had certainly intrigued Lozel in a variety of ways, first of all the young Prophet, Lucy, had very similar goals in mind to the ones Lozel had but despite the common interests she also noted down the fact she was a cannibal, which easily stood out to her brilliant brown eyes due to the extra weight she carried in her stomach. The girl then went on about the Adult cities that had been obliterated, and how Children's city was soon to infiltrated if nobody acts, yet a very minimum amount of people seemed to care about her ramblings and simply shrugged it off. No concepts of good or evil consisted anymore which made the population increasingly hesitant to accept any morality being thrown in their direction. Lozel certainly was intrigued by her words and found much truth in them, and felt inclined to step forward to offer her hand, but as first thoughts constricted her mind she rejected. She was unpleasantly uneasy about her current situation plus travelling with what she thought was a cannibal (which was only her own stereotypical views) made her rather uncomfortable, even so as she heard the truth from her lips she felt she could trust this girl, and maybe she could then get closer to the cult too, and halt their actions and destroy them for good.

"I believe you." She muttered to herself, her voice elegant and with rhythm; she could spend a day with an ancient royal family and not have them recognise she was simply a commoner! It was as sweet as honey to be blunt and with no hesitations too; she was a little shy. She proceeded forward with grace and elegance towards the front, and as she pushed them the crowd shuffled away to make room as she walked toward the open space where the two had their row.

She pressed her hand against the open space and walked forward a few paces so she was far left of Lucy, but another pokéspirit had acted first, and has quite a harsh tone, yet I could clearly see the tears running down his face as he burned away his rage. She shrugged and ignored the sight, as the young boy complained that she should have fought back, and remembered everyone's still a child and quite a lot of people from outside of town haven't 'grown up' independent. It was purely an idea she couldn't confirm, for she had no idea about the boys background or why he felt so strongly about such an act, which regarding the very act itself was right in Lozel's eyes. Fighting back would have caused problems, and delays. She knew however everyone had their opinions so she folded her arms and waited patiently for him to be dealt with.​

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
luke sanders - childrens city
"Well I hope that you're happy we finally made it to this dump." Lucas looked around the rundown city that he had just entered. A small group of children walked past him and they stared briefly before carrying on. "This place is much more... desolate than I thought it would be. Even the old bandit camp was in better condition than here."

Frowning, he moved forward, towards the center of the city. "Maybe you should just lower your standards, you prick. The world isn't as it used to be." Argo's annoyed voice shouted at him in his mind. "And that's just how I like it." A grin spread across the boy's face as he heard some commotion coming towards a street on his left.

Turning towards the direction of the excitement he kept the conversation going. "So you said that there were others like us and we should join with them, right? How exactly do we do that?" "I'm not sure... you're the one that's good with people. Figure something out." Rolling his eyes, he came to a stop at the back of a small crowd. Being taller than most of the other children, Luke peered towards the source of all the fuss and saw three figures.

One was a girl, probably around his own age. She had blonde hair and a noticeably protruding stomach. She seemed to be arguing with a boy close to the same age. He was noticeably well built especially against the crowd of lanky, bony youth surrounding him. Then there was a little red headed girl hiding behind the blonde's back. She was extremely tiny, probably not even five feet tall. Luke was taken a back a bit at how young she and some of the other children were.

Playing observer, he relaxed his back on the side of a beat-up building enjoying the show. The two arguing sides, proceeded to yell back and forth at each other about prophets and attacking adult city's. It wasn't of much interest to Lucas, so he tuned out most of the words and just observed the city's architecture that lay behind them. "Pay attention you idiot. This could be just what we were looking for!" Argo fussed at him. "We could fight this cult that they're arguing about, along side this girl!"

"I'm not too sure about that buddy." Just then, the blonde's voice rose even louder than before. "I just want to /survive/, and I want the people I care about to /survive/. If either of those means stepping on your toes then FINE!" Luke stopped talking to see what the boy would do in response to the girl's outburst. He raised an eyebrow before his signature smile appeared on his face again. "Watch this, Argo."

As if in response to Luke's words the enraged boy fused with the spirit of some type of pokemon and rammed his head into the girl's. She flew back a few feet, landing on her side. They exchanged a few more words, this time quiet enough that Lucas couldn't make them out. Then the boy walked away leaving the crowd and the two girls in front of them. "Mama!" The little girl ran towards the older one, hugging her.

"Mama?" A short chuckle escaping Luke's lips. "Damn, she looks a little young to be having kids, eh Argo?" "Your mother was that young when she had you." A joke, but a cutting one at that. Leaning up on the wall, another laugh came from the boy. "If you were real, I would beat the sh*t out of you."

The "prophet" then focused her gaze to the crowd around her. It looked as if she was inviting questions to the others, giving them all an exhausted but, much more relaxed expression. "She's not too bad looking, eh?" Jokingly, Luke pointed out to his poke-spirit. "Don't try your luck. You end up using everyone anyways, you sick bastard." Grinning he replied. "You're damn right I do."

Another tiny girl ran up to the blondie. "Really? Do we need all these midgets here?" Crossing his arms, he started to focus closely on what the new midget was gonna say. Then she spoke or more correctly, she screamed. Luke rolled his eyes and once again tuned her out. Tears streamed down the purple haired dwarf's face as she continued her tirade. "I don't like this city... Everyone's way too emotional here."

His eyes continued to scan the crowd for any people of interest and they did, stopping on one particular girl. Luke gave out a short whistle. "Argo... she's freaking gorgeous." The girl's long brown hair matched perfectly with the golden fur that covered her hands. And those eyes, kept him entranced. However, something stood out the most to Lucas.

"Those ears... She's one of us!" A grin wider than any before it, appeared on his face. "Well isn't it your lucky day. Go talk to her." An obviously annoyed voice spoke in his head. "I gotta take my team buddy. That's the trick." He layed back and watched the girl's every move. "It's just the trick."

Dawn

Years
'Prophet' Lucy - Children's City

KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png
Lucy reached up and briefly made sure Amethyst was alright and not about to fall off of her shoulder out of instinct; satisfied with her results, sending a brief glance of approval up at Amy, Lucy gave those approaching her her full attention. The first person to approach her was... one heck of a girl. Lucy furrowed her brows at the sniveling mess and just sort of... peered straight through Oriana's as she freaked out. In Oriana's moment of weakness Lucy had gathered an intense amount of intuitive knowledge about the girl, namely that something had hurt her really badly and that for some reason she'd been sent to find her of all people. She could tell Oriana wanted someone to depend on, someone to believe in. It was admittedly hard to be mad or threatened by someone so... pathetic? Was that the word she was looking or? ...Nooo. That wasn't quite it. Oriana was... endearing.

"Hey." Lucy remarked calmly and softly. "People fight all the time and it doesn't seem to change anything. ...I guess that must mean change is about who you /don't/ fight with." she quickly continued, a hand reaching up and a finger half extending. She would proceed to press the back of her finger to Oriana's cheek, stopping a tear in it's tracks and drawing Oriana's attention to that thing she was doing with her face. She then abruptly shifted said arm around Oriana's shoulder and pulled the other into a half-hug. If she was burned a little she merely hugged tighter, as if attempting to smother the flames. "I also feel like the last thing you need right now is a fight, so will you do me a favor and choose not to fight with me so that I can help you..?" she asked, peering into the other's eyes. She seemed rather carefree for someone trying to organize a presumably violent resistance, not even bothering to hide her affection, as if she simply did not understand fear or the judgement of her peers.

Lucy's eyes once again searched the crowd. Her gaze fell on a certain girl with long floppy ears and she stopped, eyes ever so slightly widening. ...How did one get a body like that? It wasn't often she found herself a little jealous, but when she did...

"I'm hungry" Sniffles, Lucy's gulpin spirit, remarked in a rather suggestive tone within Lucy's.

"Whatever." Lucy mentally replied rather firmly, finding that she was getting a little tired of Sniffles' nonsense. The lopunny spirit wielder was not on the menu, at least not now. She did have to question the girl's diet though. There were very few ways to get a figure like that and most of them included having quite a bit of power.

Missy scoffed light-heartedly. "You're so gross... I think she looks really pretty!"

Lucy began tuning the voices out. They were just a distraction right now. She did however decidedly fuse with Missy's spirit. Her powers could be useful here. Lucy's ears seemed to grow, taking on the color and shape of an Audino's as they morphed into soft and squishy bell-like structures. Suddenly her hearing was increased ten fold and new audio information flooded her skull, bombarding her with sensations like heartbeats, breathing rates and even things people didn't realize had sounds at all like emotions and intentions.

A poofy tail protruded through the back of her pants and, though it made no difference under her shirt, the mouth on her stomach had vanished.

"This is a matter of survival, and it can't wait forever! You're a lot safer standing and fighting Arceus' Bane than you are sitting here waiting for them to come to you." Lucy called out, suddenly very aggressive in her tactic "Eterna City was my /home/, and nobody made it out of there alive! It was just... suddenly and violently /destroyed/! Y'know what else I saw? I saw judgement rain down from the sky on one of them! What is now known as Arceus' Bane doesn't care. They don't care about Arceus' law and they don't care about /us/! It doesn't matter if you're an adult, a fully fledged pokespirit wielder or a kid too little to defend yourself." Lucy continued, a sort of anger seeping into her tone. Admittedly, hearing /everything/ in a radius of a few miles was very frustrating at times.

"...And I don't know about any of you, but /I'm/ about done putting faith in them not attacking us and /I'm/ ready to go find out what they're doing so that /I/ can do something about it." Lucy said. She would've gestured to herself, but she was too busy holding two girls who desperately needed the support. She'd allow a moment of silence to occur if possible, though frankly she had a hard time telling the difference with her ears.

"So, step forward if you're ready to stop talking about doing something and get it done." Lucy finally said, seeming to beckon with her eyes. She seemed very serious about leaving, perhaps fed up with weeks of hard work recruiting with minimal results. Her eyes lingered on Lozel for longer than most as she debated the other's allegiance in her head, unintentionally going out of her way to invite Lozel's company in the process.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I stepped back after she finished her speech. I took a deep breath, and cooled down just to get fired up in a different way. I felt my speed boost ability kick in along with my work up. Done being a baby? Blaziken taunted.

I'm ready to start fighting. I answered, ignoring his taunt. If she doesn't want to go through every fight, then I'll go through them in her place!

More fights for us!

"Prepared to kill, prepared to die!" I roared, "I am Oriana, student of the great Spark, fighter,and gravedigger!" I felt a surge of energy flow through me, and I was ready to fight the world. "I will help you against this group." I said, attempting to calm down, "If anybody hits you, do not worry about fighting back, because I will do the fighting for you." I unsheathed the sword I named Spark and jabbed it into the ground in front of me, "I will fight tooth, nail, and blade."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Storm the Kind and Benevolent
Getting Places and Doing Things

"Are we there yet?"

"Just be quiet!"

"I wanna be there now, Storm! We can fight other people!"

"We're not fighting! We've been over this!"

"Killjoy."

Storm released a sigh of frustration and studied his surroundings. He was almost to the City, he could even see the buildings in the nearby distance, but the rest was more or less wasteland. There was absolutely no cover between Point A and Point B. If the heretics came, they would easily kill him unless he transformed. I won't transform...Not unless I have to. I can't hurt people... A brief moment of uncertainty passed over him. It was now or never...If he turned back, he wouldn't be able to rejoin the resistance, and they would be a man down. Arceus knows how badly they would need the manpower. But if he continued, there would be a strong chance of dying, mutilation, or loss of friends. Is it worth it? He began to think seriously for a moment.

Before he could get very far in his thought process, Blitz cut in. "Listen, Storm. If we don't make it out of this, then it'll be on me. I know that the odds of survival aren't great, but between the two of us...I think we can make it."

Storm was surprised by the Electabuzz's seriousness. It almost never unveiled itself in normal conversation. "Thanks...Blitz." A grin forced itself upon his face. "I know we'll make it. We have to." He laughed lightly and began marching to Children's City with a spring in his step.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Storm walked into the city's limits to be greeted by the one or two sentries that he knew. He talked amiably with a few old friends, but moved on after a few minutes. He had things to do. Not necessarily important things, but things nonetheless.

As he strolled through the city he noticed several newer faces. "How many of these guys do you think we could take in a fight?"

Storm muttered under his breath, "We're not fighting these guys. I'm pretty sure they're on our side." He looked around to make sure no one could hear him. "You're to bloodthirsty."

"I bet we could take all of these losers. I'm the best fighter there is!" It seemed like everything that came out of Blitz's mouth referenced to a fight, was intended to bother Storm, or glorified himself. "Besides. Half of them look greener than a Scyther."

Storm sighed as he approached a training rink. "They've had their battles, I'm sure. We have too, but ours haven't really been challenges."

A spectral scoff resounded in his head. "We fought Onix and Rhyperiors! Those are supposed to be challenges for us!"

"Yes, but that's different. I needed to fight then."

"You're too modest. We could take everyone in this camp, I bet."

"You're wrong, I assure you." Storm finally arrived at his destination: His favorite punching bag reserved for releasing the tiny bit of anger he kept inside of him. He took a few measuring punches, each striking within an inch of the other. "Besides," He swung his fist as hard as he could and rocked the bag. "We have to give others a chance to fight."

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

WVjIZX7.png

John Doe
Children's City: The Jaws of Death

John continued to watch the scene as even more people walked up to the area to ask questions or simply to see what all the fuss was about. One of the people who stood out more was an older boy who was a good two feet taller than him, but apparently still young enough to hang around Children's City. John briefly entertained the idea of his tallness being the result of a mutation or that maybe he was an alien before returning to reality. However, as he continued to watch, something made him shudder.

A warm feeling touched the back of John's neck as if someone were breathing hot air onto him. Oh no. Slowly, he began to turn his head (he didn't dare move the rest of his body), just knowing it wasn't going to be good. His fears were realized as his eyes caught some of the huge teeth surrounding his head. This was precisely what he was afraid of when he came to this city. An incident. John's breathing was shaky and his legs began to tremble. After a few deep, calming breaths, he realized that if whoever this was wanted him dead, then he'd be dead. It wasn't hard to figure out what they wanted considering how blatantly massive it was on someone like him, but there was no way he was giving it up. It was more valuable to him than his life. No, that was a lie, but without it he might as well be dead.

He wondered what he could possibly do. Maybe he could just give them the backpack and take it back afterwards. No, he couldn't fuse in the city and he wasn't sure he could follow them until they left it without being caught, not to mention the fact that they could very well live in the city. Then on top of that was the question of whether or not the mugger would even let him live after they'd gotten what they wanted. For now it seemed that all he could do was go along with it.

A little calmer than before, John began to speak, although his voice still shook noticeably. "What are you going to do to me?" However, the exchange was interrupted by a familiar yet unwelcome voice.

With our power combined, those jaws would be useless. And yet you insist on denying yourself my power. You say you are afraid to die, yet keep yourself so vulnerable to death. Why?

Any semblance of calm John had been able to maintain vanished. The worst thing about talking with Wrath was that he was almost always right. There was no certainty as to whether or not this person would let him live, but he was well aware of the power Wrath held. He also knew he'd be able to control it for a short time, at least until he killed someone. The idea was becoming all the more alluring. But he knew full well that his mentality changed too and there was no way he wouldn't want to kill this person in that state, leading into the inevitable rampage he feared.

He had to get this done before he gave in to his temptation. New ideas and arguments began to pop into his head like a stream to fuel the argument for fusion. "C-c-can we just g-get this o-over with?" Now his entire body shook as if it couldn't take another moment of being in his own weak, malnourished, pathetic excuse for a body.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
luke sanders - childrens city
"This girl sure loves to preach doesn't she?" Adjusting his position on the wall, Lucas listened intently to what the "prophet" was telling the crowd. He would have blown her off and let Argo listen and fill him in later, but she had earned a little ounce of his respect. The way in which she had handled the situation with the crazy Oriana girl made him notice the girl's intuition and people skills, skills that were greatly appreciated by himself.

"What do you think about this?" Argo's voice spoke, shaking Luke of his thoughts. Listening a bit more before responding he thought. "It's all pretty interesting. She seems really passionate about all of this." Reaching into his bag he pulled out a ripe apple, admiring his prize. Speaking in a much more serious tone he continued. "Do you think all these kids that she's influencing knows that their leader is a cannibal?" "Ah, so you noticed too. I'm never sure whether or not your observational skills are a testament to my four minds or just your own."

Letting out a deep grumble that made the boy's head rattle, Argo thought for a moment before speaking. "Why are you so bothered? Do you think all the people you befriend know that you'll run off with all their food and supplies?" Luke's face broke out into a grin. "That's the whole point, i'm not. I'm beginning to like this girl more and more." The two stopped talking as something caught both of their ears.

"So, step forward if you're ready to stop talking about doing something and get it done." The prophet invited to the crowd. An invitation had been just what Lucas was waiting for. "Well this is what you wanted is it not, Argo? Joining forces with those like us. You ready to do this?" The poke-spirit waited a couple seconds before responding. "That's what I said... but do what you want, this is your choice. Just be sure to make the right one." "I'm sure I will."

His voice trailed off as he moved forwards to join the prophet and Oriana, who was screaming and shouting about more nonsense.Luke reached the center of the crowd where the two stood together. Patting the little girl's head he said aloud. "You need to learn how to chill out, buddy." Then shifting his gaze over to the prophet his signature smile appeared. "Hi, there!" My name's Luke. I'm ready to come along with you. I'm not as crazy as her." Pointing to Oriana teasingly. "But I got your back when you need it."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Storm and Blitz: The Peaceful and the Rambunctious - Children's City
Joining the Metaphorical Bandwagon

Storm launched a couple of jabs into the bag, making it rock back and forth. "Are we almost done? I can hear something in the courtyard. We should go check it out."

The human boy sighed and muttered under his breath, "Don't you think I hear it too?" He slammed his fist into the bag one more time before he dropped out of his defensive stance. "I suppose you're right...I hate it when you're right." He groaned and reached into his bag. Storm began to rummage through his bag until he found his canteen. He began to undo the lid as he thought to himself, Something about defending our home...This is home for now. We'll have to fight at some point.

"Damn right we'll have to fight. Might as well take the fight to them! We'll wreck those guys! Trust me! I'm sure they'll only be taking the best of the best! We're those guys!"

Storm wiped the water droplets from his mouth, replaced the lid on his canteen, and put it back into his bag. "We're not the best of the best...But they could use all the help they can get." He slung his backpack across his back and walked out of the small, dilapidated house. He began to move towards the voice. "They want to defend Children's City, which is home to us. We have to defend our home...There's no sin in fighting for something you love...No sin in fighting for a good cause..." It's wrong to fight! You're weak! You can't help anybody! You let your family die! The voice of inefficiency popped into Storm's mind. You can't do anything right! If you fight, you'll be damned just like everybody else!

Blitz popped in. "You know you're wrong, Storm. You're a good person, as much as I hate to admit it. If you fight, you'll be helping fight for a world worth protecting. Besides! We won't die! The two of us together are unstoppable!"

Storm couldn't help but smile when he heard the ever-so-rare compliment. "I guess you're right...Let's do it." He arrived in the small area and saw a blonde girl with fluffy pink ears, a small girl babbling nonsense, and a boy who seemed to follow a bright color scheme, and lacked covering for his stomach and midriff. I will NOT judge based off of clothing...Probably a good guy? He approached the group with a small smile. "I heard that you're going to do something about the Arceus' Bane...I want in." He looked at the small group and brushed a bright yellow lock from his face. "I'm Storm." A small laugh escaped his lips as he thought about how absurd this mission was. There were two possible endings, and none of them were completely good.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

589.gif
Harry Tyler
229.gif

Childrens City: Where a choice has to be made.

"Get on with it, Harry." came a rather dignified voice in a certain pokespirit wielder's mind.

"Look, there are so many people here. They won't notice if you kill one person in the crowd and suck away his or her life energy." another voice snarled.

"Don't listen to him Harry."

"Well he goddamn should listen to me if he knows what's best for him!"

"Shut up you two!" Harry shouted aloud. Several people turned around and stared at him weirdly. "What do you think you're looking at?" Harry growled, transforming his right arm into a long lance. Everybody quickly turned away not wanting to anger Harry. They knew it when somebody meant his word.

"Quite a crowd, isn't it?" spoke a small voice next to him. Harry jumped back and saw Luke, the most mysterious and youngest member of their group. He was not fused with his pokespirit at that moment but this guy was no pushover to be fighting with. When fused with his Urasring he could come close to defeating Harry.

"I guess so. But it's a bit ridiculous that she gets pushed over by that Nicholas or whatever they call him. That Tyranitar spirit of his makes him deadly though." Harry replied. "Oh yes and I forgot to tell you: It's disgraceful nowadays. At one point people weren't even allowed to touch women." Arthur chimed in.

"Shut up you're damn mouth, seriously." Harry screamed at the top of his mental voice. Arthur didn't bother him anymore after that.

"-------join her?" Luke spoke.

"I'm sorry? I was talking with Arthur."

"Well, I just wanted to say that do you think we should join her? After all you saw how she got thrashed. Do you believe in all that Bane of Arceus sh*t?" Harry stared long and hard at Luke after he said those words. Luke was the youngest of their small groups but the most adult-ish. Harry pondered those words.

He had to make a choice. After a moment's brief silence he replied, "You're right y'know. We can't be sure whether she's telling the truth or whether it's crap. But I think our best bet is to stick around with her. That Gulpin pokespirit of her is supposedly so powerful that it can destroy anything. So let's go." he spoke the sentence aloud and the other members started trailing behind him.

Harry quickly fused with Arthur so that he could walk faster and prevent his feet from getting sore. He walked and stood in front of Prophet Lucy. There were some other people there but he didn't care about them. With a dignified voice he spoke, "My name's Harry Tyler and these are my .....friends." he spoke that last word a bit slowly and pointed at his group. "I would be honored to come with you and you're group."

Deciding that he would have to know these people better he examined the people around him. There were two girls with one who called herself Oriana going crazy and jabbing a blade she called Spark into the ground. The other one was probably Amethyst. Then there was some oversmart kid calling himself Luke who teased Oriana and had his shirt open exposing muscles.'Ridiculous... Isn't it? You got bigger muscles than those when you're fused with me.' for once Arthur and Harry agreed with Knight. For some inexplicable reason, Harry fused into Knight's form once again. Then there was some random kid who said that he was Storm or something. 'Fools... all of them.' thought Harry.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

059.png
405.png
Madison Campbell

Stepping in - Children's City

"Madison! It's showtime!" A male voice yells out of nowhere.

"Hmmmn..." The red haired girl that was sleeping on a bunch of leaves moans as she's being woken up by the strange voice.

"Let Madison sleep! You've done enough to her yesterday you dastard!" A fierce but feminine voice yells back at the male voice.

"Guys... stop fighting..." Madison slowly opened her eyes and sat up on her bed made of leaves, trying to figure what happened the other day because everything went blank after it got darker. "Levi... Were you trying to take over my mind again?" Madison asked curiously but not scared. She acted like it was something that happened every day but it didn't.

"What?! No I didn't!" The Luxray spirit denied in her mind. "He did. You passed out after fighting against it." The Arcanine commented on Levi's lies.

"I see." Madison stood up and kicked the leaves away to hid that she had slept on the ground in Eterna Forest. It would be unfortunate if any predators would find her sleeping place and wait for her here. It wasn't like she was going to return to this place but you couldn't be careful enough in these dark times.

"Hey, Maddy, I think I saw berries not far away from here when we entered the forest yesterday." Levi spoke but was ignored. Maddy looked straight in front of her to search for the exit and tried to be cautious at the same time. "Maddy?" Levi called her when he didn't get a reply. "Are you ignoring me?!"

"Airi, can you tell Levi that I'll talk to him again when he apologized?" Madison said with a soft and soothing voice.

"Maddy said-" Airi got interupted. "I know what she said!"

The young girl left the forest in search for the resistance that was led by a girl names "Lucy". She suddenly stopped of the fastest route. "I think the fastest route is going from the adult's city to Oreburgh and going to the Children's city from there." Madison started walking again and searched around her for food. "Or I could go from the Adult's city to Mt. Coronet and to the Children's city from there." Madison stopped again. "Hmmm... but I won't find books in Mt. Coronet..."

"STOP READING BOOKS DAMMIT! You're in a war here and all you can think about is reading books!" Levi shouted inside her head but Madison just pretended she hadn't heard it.

"Towards Oreburgh it is..." Madison picked up a berry and started eating it. It was purple with a few horizontal, yellow stripes. It didn't look tasty but it was all she could find for now. "A Ganlon berry...? These are extrememly rare... what is it doing here?" Airi commented, warning the red haired girl on the same time. Madison sniffed and walked towards some bushes, following the scent of more berries. "Don't do that! It might be a trap!" the Arcanine warned but Madison didn't listen. She jumped into the bushes and found a whole bush of these rare berries.

"... Someone is farming them..." Levi spoke but was ignored by the girl again. "Okay! Okay... dammit. I'm sorry, 'kay?!" Levi gave up. "Apology accepted." Madison said. All the while the girl hadn't smiled even once. She picked four berries from the bush and got away from it as fast as she could.

After walking for half a day, Madison arrived in the previously Hearthome city, now knows as "Children's city". She heard someone speaking. After coming closer Madison saw a little girl trying to pick up her "mother". The girl on the ground was a blonde girl and after viewing the situation, it was obvious that the boy in front of them was the one who pushed her on the ground. Madison watched the situation unfold as the blonde girl got angry and a spirit wielder with a Lopunny walked over to her with the words "I believe you."

"What the heck is happening here..." Levi said as Madison was still watching. It was getting interesting since the blonde girl was saying more things. "She must be Lucy." Airi said. The blonde girl fused with an Audino spirit and at that moment, Airi's thoughts were confirmed. Madison kept listening.

"This is a matter of survival, and it can't wait forever! You're a lot safer standing and fighting Arceus' Bane than you are sitting here waiting for them to come to you. Eterna City was my /home/, and nobody made it out of there alive! It was just... suddenly and violently /destroyed/! Y'know what else I saw? I saw judgement rain down from the sky on one of them! What is now known as Arceus' Bane doesn't care. They don't care about Arceus' law and they don't care about /us/! It doesn't matter if you're an adult, a fully fledged pokespirit wielder or a kid too little to defend yourself... And I don't know about any of you, but /I'm/ about done putting faith in them not attacking us and /I'm/ ready to go find out what they're doing so that /I/ can do something about it." Lucy shouted out in a rather aggresive tone. Madison was afraid but admiring at the same time.

"So, step forward if you're ready to stop talking about doing something and get it done." Lucy finished and as she did, some started walking towards her side. Madison started walking as well, bluntly letting her legs bring where they wanted her. Once coming near, Madison took place behind Lucy, the small girl that was probably 8 or 9 and the Lopunny girl. "U-Uhm... miss Lucy?" Madison tried to get her attention. "I'd like to join... My name is Madison."

----
Bag:
Spoiler:

Acquaintances:
None

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Lozel – Lopunny Lady

As a long glance was shared and was with no doubt positive to the beliefs Lucy shared with Lozel, the trimmed girl turned to one side to show off her elaborate and small fluffy tail, taking a couple of steps forward towards one of the buildings. With a hand in the sky she shouted backwards to the croud in a quick sharp tone, elegant and precise, nothing slurred, and loud so that even though her direction was against the wind her voice was carried back to an average sound level.

"I have some things to take care off but I'll find you later… Just…" She pauses and turns around with her foot gracefully pirouetting on the spot.

"If you see anything, or hear anything unusual, something loud, don't follow it, whatever you do."​

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
OOC: Yay, 200th post!

Collette – Children's City

"What are you going to do to me?" The kid asked, having noticed Collette before she could even start threatening him. Her maw gently waited by the boy's neck as he slightly trembled. Without even saying a word, Collette had made the kid compliant. This felt a lot easier than normal; usually they'd put up a struggle or attempt to talk her out of it, but this kid... he was different. Maybe his malnourished body didn't have enough energy to resist. Or maybe he didn't want to. She briefly examined the boy, noticing his eyes. They were large and almost matched the colour of the blood stained onto his shirt. The blood still managed to confuse her, but she eventually ignored it.

"Hurry up and take him out!" Marceline demanded, as patiently as ever. As usual, she expected Collette to do something unnecessary, like murder.

"I'm not killing the kid, Marceline."

"If you leave him alive he could chase you. And possibly put you in the same position he's in now."

"But what if he doesn't have a spirit? I'm the one who'd have to face Arceus' wrath, not you!" Whilst arguing inside her head, Collette slowly moved her hands towards the boy's backpack. They rested on top of the bag's straps before carefully beginning to slide it down his shoulders. However, her mind-war was interrupted by a stutter. "C-c-can we just get this o-over with?" He almost sounded frantic or impatient, like he was about to snap. But whether the kid was going to snap into anger or break into tears, Collette couldn't tell.

Unfortunately, she made the mistake of looking at the child again. She briefly thought about what she'd be putting the kid through by taking his bag. If it had any food or bartering supplies in it, Collette would've doomed this kid, who she had never even met before, to his death. This brief thought opened the gateway for an emotion to hijack her brain. An emotion that was nearly entirely foreign to Collette. An emotion that made her let go of the boy's bag. An emotion that she hadn't felt in a long time...

Pity.

Just looking at him made her feel bad. She was attempting to steal from a starving child, one who appears to be too weak to even try resisting. "You're letting him go? Then what was the point in any of this!?" Marceline shouted, flustered by Collette's sudden change of heart. This was the first time she had felt bad before, after or during a robbery (Although, that's probably because she mainly targets those who are doing better than near-dead). Collette sighed, slowly and carefully moving her pony-tail mouth to its usual place. "Do you think a kid as blatantly starving as him would be carrying anything worthwhile?" She thought, in an attempt to convince both Marceline and herself that her sudden withdrawal had its reasons.

"You're lucky you look so pathetic, kid." Collette said, keeping a close eye on any move the child made.

Back