• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destroyed/beaten?

TY

I killed The Ancient Dragons of Destruction in Borderlands 2 :D

My god this took sooo long... i had to use the ammo relic 3-4 times D:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Earlier today, I've beaten the first level of Special World 1 in Super Mario 3D Land. The level's quite similar World 2-1, but it does have a few differences here and there. The Binoculars have been replaced with Statue Leaf, a Poison Mushroom can be found, and there are three stars in this level. The level also takes place in a sunset, by the way, which is quite nice. n__n

TY

Destroyed: Their hopes of getting killstreaks

Reactions: T!M
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Um, I just killed a little rat in the Undercity of WoW :B With the spell I used though, I'd say the poor rat got pretty much destroyed, rather than beaten.

TY

Destroyed: A Protoss base (StarCraft 2)

Beaten: A Diamond league player (StarCraft 2)

Years
Fire Emblem Awakening Spoilers.

Spoiler:

Years
A badass fire skag in Borderlands 2. My buddy kept flattening him with the car while i took a shotgun with 30x13 Damage up his face. And then the trigger "accidentally" went off.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The last thing I killed was
Spoiler:
in Fire Emblem: Awakening! Took me long enough but after realized that oh, I can still play my file afterwards might as well see said ending haha.

Years
Playing a bit of Pokemon Emerald, so there is a lot of beating and whatnot. However something I destroyed is May, never swept so well in my life. :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
A whole bunch of engineers and assault classes on Battlefield 3...damn that was fun :3

Literally mowed them down >:)

Back