• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Well, welcome to PC, Nick44b! You have a very easy to remember user name! If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums! You'll fine a wide variety of subjects to talk about. :)

V-Create

You have no power here
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm new in the forums aswell and is trying to talk to most of the peeps.
All of them are friendly and welcoming so far! So if you're new and is in need of help or
just someone to talk to I'm here!
We can explore this labyrinth of a forum together!
Happy New Year btw! :D

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
Years
Welcome everyone to PokéCommunity, I'm relatively new myself and only started using the forums after my purchase of Pokémon Y Version.
I've met with some really nice people so far and hope that continues, I would also like to wish everyone a happy new year and all the best for 2014! :)

Years
Welcome everyone to PokéCommunity, I'm relatively new myself and only started using the forums after my purchase of Pokémon Y Version.
I've met with some really nice people so far and hope that continues, I would also like to wish everyone a happy new year and all the best for 2014! :)

hello evryone im Soul its nice to meet new people im also new here and im a bit shy at first when i talk to new people so plz be paciant with me -looks down shyly-

Hi there you two, welcome aboard!

LicensedJet, I do admit that X and Y are really awesome games right now, and I happen to be playing them myself right now because they are so great. Got a pretty solid team, and I sure love making my trainer so stylish with all those fancy clothes. And yeah I'm having a great year so far so yeah I'll catcha around the forums!

And hey there too Soul, that's one adorable avatar you have. Glaceon happens to be one of my fave Eeveelutions along with Sylveon and Vaporeon. Don't worry if you're shy, I'm like that as well so don't hesitate to send me a visitor message or friend request anytime and I'll make sure you settle in.

Plus, the staff are always there if you need help. Just look for those red, orange and blue name people!

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
Years
LicensedJet, I do admit that X and Y are really awesome games right now, and I happen to be playing them myself right now because they are so great. Got a pretty solid team, and I sure love making my trainer so stylish with all those fancy clothes. And yeah I'm having a great year so far so yeah I'll catcha around the forums!
I would have to agree with you Hikamaru, I'm enjoying the game too.
I also like you're now able to customize your appearance, and have your own unique style.
I've been using the Amulet Coin in game to earn a lot of money just to spend at a certain boutique in Lumiose City :P

xRZRsabre

gonna get pokemon y soon :D
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Uh....hi everyone. I'm sabre. call me sam though, you'll probably have a tough time pronouncing that XD. Anyway, I'm new here. I've never signed up for any forums before or anything, so i'm a total noob. Like beyond noobish. So, *insert properly made introduction and signature here*. Hoping to get better at this and make some friends :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello there, Sam! It's great to see you on this first day of the year. :D Be honored that you're one of the first members to join PC in 2014 :D

Forums are great places to be in. I'm sure you'll love it here. With your interest in Pokemon, the possibilities are absolutely endless. <3 Feel free to ask questions if you need help, alright! Have a great time! :3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Hi everyone, new user here, old pokemon fan. Been getting back into the trading card game aspect of it as a hobbie/ stress reducer. Having fun so far!!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pokemon as a stress reducer? I must agree with you there! <3 It's like therapy for me because it's always there when you need it. :3 And the forums can also work the same way too. :3

Welcome, btw! You'll totally enjoy it here. :)

Years
Uh....hi everyone. I'm sabre. call me sam though, you'll probably have a tough time pronouncing that XD. Anyway, I'm new here. I've never signed up for any forums before or anything, so i'm a total noob. Like beyond noobish. So, *insert properly made introduction and signature here*. Hoping to get better at this and make some friends :D

Hello Sam, about time you joined PC and nice you chose us as your first forum, since we are quite easy to navigate and settle in with fellow Pokemon fans. If you ever need help the staff members in blue, orange and red are always there if you need help, but we have some helpful non-staff as well so yeah if you ever need to chat don't hesitate to pop by my profile anytime. I'll see ya around!

Hi everyone, new user here, old pokemon fan. Been getting back into the trading card game aspect of it as a hobbie/ stress reducer. Having fun so far!!!!

Heya Ads, nice to see ya here!

I bet you'll definitely be interested in looking around our Trading Card Game section which has all discussions relating to the Pokemon TCG, as well as where you can get cards rated, priced and the such. Don't hesitate to contact the resident mod donavannj if you have questions since he's a big expert on the game.

Have fun here, you guys!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
hey everyone! this is kind of the first forum type thing ive been apart of but it seems really cool! :)

Hey there, hope you're having a great evening! And it's nice to have you here - everyone is pretty cool and pretty friendly, and I do hope you'll meet and greet loads of people, yeah? :3 I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends!

So have fun on PC, and I hope we can speak again some other time! <3

Years
Oh hai i didnt notice this thread here ^^;
How's everyone?

hey everyone! this is kind of the first forum type thing ive been apart of but it seems really cool! :)

Hey there you two, welcome! I sure hope you're having a fun day today. As Aura said above me, we have loads of awesome people you can meet and I'm hoping you'll get to know a lot of them, including myself.

Do have fun at PC and I'm always here if you need a new friend!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Uh, Hello, Im Zerosuit(i know weird name) and if anyone is on the mineimator forums im Plusle there!

Years
Hi there Lloyd, Nick, Soul, V, Sam, Ads, Ender, Wafflez, and Zerosuit! If I missed anyone then chances are I'm just blind, pardon me. It's very good to have you all here. n~n

And Jet, I definitely agree. I've been making loads of money with Amulet Coin and the prize money O-Power. Gettin' rich!

ExtremeStyle

Pokemon hacks <3
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Hello there!
I'm Extreme Style.
You guessed it,I'm 13... :)
I'm into pokemon since I was 9,I beated Crystal,Emerald twice and lots of pokemon hacks.
I hope to make some friends.
Right now I play pokemon Emerald (again). And pokemon showdown! :) I'm pretty good,like in 10 battles I'll win 6 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back