• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Got Myself A New Shiny:abra!!...it's A He And Has A Calm Nature...got It On My Fifh Try(approx.) Got It From The Game Corner...that's No. 15 For Me(not Counting Evolved Clones).
Ps: Was About Time!!!

SHINY UPDATE:KADABRA,MET IN CERULEAN CAVE AT LVL 67,BASHFUL NATURE...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
DARKDESTINY... isn't it funny how you and Akuma get the exact same shinies on the same day?

Anyways, I switched from SRing from Lapras to Zapdos, and on my second day of SRing of SRing I found the shiny Zapdos! But I was soft resetting really fast, and I reset it by accident. Ever since then, I've increased my normal 10 hours of SRing to 14 hours of SRing... i felt like a noob when I soft reset it. Wish me luck with getting it?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'm scared. No new posts since like almost like last week like today???

Uh. Anyway. I've had fun playing WiFi, what little I have. It's great.

I've looked for Shinies north of Vermilion. I dunno. I'm just looking. But what i have looked, has been little, and no shinies. I wish I'd find another one soon. And I'm not going to put all EP in one stat, either, like the other two. I'm going to spread it out.

That is, when I get another. I'd love to make my old friend even more jealous of me. That rules. :D We've played AC:WW like almost every night. It's cool. :)

And D/P is only a short ways away. It may not look like it now, but just wait: Tomorrow, it'll be Thanksgiving, then the next day, Christmas. The next day it'll be new years eve. Then we're already be into the new year. Things just go by too fast man.

-DDD/GK/Bandit

EDIT: I just saw something. Dude. You had a Shiny Zapdos.. and you let it go by accident???? That's like....Every Shiny Hunter's worst nightmare. @_@; I always think I've seen a Shiny Snorlax when I really haven't.. Or have I? :P :( o.o;;

Years
Finally, the forum is back up! I nearly dies, lol, i havn't been on here for like a week! Long time! And you would think that i would have a shiny now, but i don't! lol, WHERE ARE YOU SHINY BELDUM!

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Grrrr, silly downtime I wont have much time to shiny hunt as school starts tommorow I've also been working on a ROM hack :) Might be getting a copy of FR/LG soon so I might SR on them for a shiny poke :)

PS Garra owns all!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Ahh its seems PC is finally up and working again, well i go back to college tomorrow, so that will seriously restrict my Hunting time. I am currently just randomly running around in Emerald and finding nothing interesting.

Congrats to all on your new shinys.

Happy Hunting.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Greetings. My computer was in the shop for the past 2+ weeks so I couldn't get online. Major, major bummer. And now I'm at college, so I'm pretty sure my presence will continue to be minimal... Oh! But one of my neighbors has a shiny spearow, and I might work at deceiving her into trading it to me, because I'm sinister.
Happy hunting.

Years
No shinys yet but i have news!
Steve Erring Was killed! You know him, who went after all of the deadly anamals! NOOOO, he was the greatest! Dam stingray!

Years
how did he die and pc been acting funny oh mmsp you told about the zapdos on serebii forums in the shc i am kill and run over there

i caught a new shiny a timid nature poochyena woot but on the other hand not the best shiny start school on wensday :( and dont be mad at me but i cloned the shiny poochyena so i can get both forms but i wont count mightyena when i evolve it

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Welll after like 2 weeks downtime PC is abck up... Havent played much on Emerald so havent done much hunting :\ might be getting FR/LG soon though :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I've been playing thru Emerald because of the Mew download I heard about. I have 6 badges already, and I believe I'm pretty far, so I'll be shiny hunting for Lapras for the next two days.

Edit: If anyone has Animal Crossing: Wild World, and they have Wi-Fi, PM me your friend code.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hey guys, wow PC is down :'(, well ne ways no new shinies, then again, i havnt been playing much lately :P, well GL all on shinies, adn grats on any new shinies ya'llL!

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
OMG guys i had a LOT of trouble to get in !!! I cant remember the last time i've been here !!! But now I will stick around !!!!!
no new shinies :(
i have a lot of backup reading to do so :P i will start right away !!! :P

Years
well im new to pokecommunity because i was interested in hacking roms on my computer, but in real life i own pokemon FR/LG/R/S and if it helps, when i got bored on my LG i started a new file and when i was running around killing ghosts to lv. in lavender town, i cought a shiny gastly!! it was wierd tho cuz it was lv.13 and all the other gastly you find are like lv.18+, anywayz, i just started posting on pokecommunity and i want to become a great member, maybe join the ShinyHunters club? :P well anyway i dont think gastly is on the list if ya wanna add it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well looks like PC is up and running again for the time being, this downtime sucks apples :/

Well i have been hunting in the desert but to no avail unfortunatly, though Ludicolo is getting leveled up quite nicely

Razmaster, you may join, welcome to the best club at PC!

Happy Hunting.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
hey can i join??
or is it too late?
By the way i have a shiny geodude and a shiny Lapras, yeah thats it

Back