• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zel's Home-made Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2007
HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO NOW WHERE THE MALE BACK SPRITE CAN BE FOUND IN SAPPHIRE SO I CAN TRADE IT IN FOR THE MALES FIRERED BACK SPRITE.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Really great tutorials. Perhaps you could tell us how to make a pokemon shiny (like the Red Gyarados in Shiny Gold)? Because I am pretty sure that you just used some sort of flag.

But again, great tutorials. I went from an almost entirely unhacked ROM to something that is actually starting to look awesome.

the new guy

AKA damysteryman
Years
everytime i hit 'import' and i choose my sprite it says:
Error: Image not Indexed

The image must only have 16 colors. If you are replacing an existing image with your custom one but using the same original palette, export the original and open that in paint. Then open your custom image in paint and select all and copy. Then go to the original picture and paste your custom image over it and save. If after pasting it the colors are wrong is because the colors in the custom one are not in the existing palette. You could either use one of the existing palette colors or change the palette.

Alternatively, If you have an image editing program like photoshop or paint shop pro, you should be able to reduce the color depth to 16 colors and change the palette colors to what you want. Remember that the first colour found in the palette is used for the background color of the image and will be transparent in game.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back