• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apple WWDC 2009 keynote discussion.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
YES YES YES.
But it won't be available for AT&T customers until later this summer. :<
But I can't wait to download the update, o3o, I'm glad about the Safari improvements (it's crashed on me soooo many times, but that's probably because I had alot of pages open lol) and that MobileMe Remote Wipeout is really cool but I'm not a subscriber either. :(
Cut, Copy & Paste, the Landscape Keyboard for all standard apps, Spotlight Search are all and will be handy~ It needs to be June 17th already.

What? We have to wait longer for MMS? I'm tired of seeing those viewmymessage.com links everytime someone tries to send me a MMS. >.>

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
Sadly (I'm with AT&T too). :(
r9ipm9.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Or... people who don't see the appeal in an iPhone and disagree with the apparent need to go out and buy a new one just because a new one is available? From all the people I know with an iPhone, I don't think ANY of them aren't planning on upgrading this year even if they got their iPhone just last year.

I wish I had that kind of disposable income but I guess I'm not cool enough to be an Apple person and it's obv. the only reason I don't like the iPhone. :'(

But you don't go around saying that they suck or saying that it's a fail phone. That was what I was addressing. People saying that the iPhone is a fail phone. Not people who aren't getting it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
But you don't go around saying that they suck or saying that it's a fail phone. That was what I was addressing. People saying that the iPhone is a fail phone. Not people who aren't getting it.
Well, I didn't say it was great, either. Should include more for the price, imo, but 3.0 fixes some of that. It's a phone, it (presumably) functions as a phone so you can't say it fails at one.

Back