• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Okay, so my team will be as following:

448.gif

475.gif

292.gif

306.gif

461.gif

537.gif

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2015
User: Pokeuser7878
Game: Black 2
Favorites:

I chose 6 favorites of each type that are available in-game Before the E4 or is obtainable with trade (some types only have 5 like rock, ghost, dragon and ice) oh and btw ive included a couple of legends into my favorite types, doesnt mean my luck will get them so any1 can choose my typing its first come first serve

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
pokeuser7878, your types are: Ghost, Ice, Poison, Rock, Grass, Flying

User: James901
Game: VoltWhite 2

I'll post my favorites after I get my team.

Years
Hey guys
This is my favorite challenge, I only got through Black and White once and it was with the team Sydian assigned me

Well Black and White 2 is here and I haven't made any progress in it so I thought this would be a fitting way to return to Uvola or whatever that region is called

Being the rude woman I am I interrupted Sydian while he was watching Miss America (Inorite?)
and I got my requirements because I only thought it would be fitting

Attached should be... if it worked I don't know how to attach things is Syd telling me to use Dragon Ice Fire Rock Normal and Bug

and to that I say

Hydreigon
Dewgong (which is awesome because I had Dewgong with me last time)
Arcanine
Lunatone
Zangoose
Yanmega

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2015
This gives me

Chandelure, Mamoswine, Garbodor, Aggron, Amoonguss & Mandibuzz

This is gonna be interesting

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
You get:

1. Water
2. Electric
3. Ground
4. Ice
5. Fighting
6. Psychic

Alrighty so that means I get:
091.png
604.png
195.png
478.png
560.png
203.png

Favorites:
Spoiler:

I'll get started asap. :)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Teeny tiny pictureless update from me. I got through Chargestone Cave and I'm currently grinding my whole team to 40. Half are there, the other half are 38. Once I do that, I'll fight Skyla and be on my merry way to uh...that desert town!

Years
Here ya go:

Bug
Grass
Poison
Flying
Water
Ground

*Excited* That gives me
Genesect
Virizion (Switched for the number 3, Victreebel)
Crobat
Dragonite
Lanturn
Excadrill

Full List
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
A good update, and an announcement!! If you have completed this challenge, please VM me, not PM, the link to the post with your final update. I have that mentioned in the first post, but no one has done so, and I'm too lazy to go back and look to see who finished. And obviously, if you finished, you'd already know you did. So please help me out by linking me to your final update if you're finished. Thanks guys! Good luck to those still playing! :)

048.gif

Player: Ace Trainer Alli
Game: Black 2 (Jap)
Badges: 6

189.gif

Berry / Jumpluff (f) lv. 40
Bullet Seed, Hidden Power [Ice], Acrobatics, Leech Seed

277.gif

Gavin / Swellow (m) lv. 40 @ Scope Lens
Fly, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Double Team

350.gif

Shawn / Milotic (m) lv. 41
Surf, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Recover

089.gif

Gus / Muk (m) lv. 41 @ Leftovers
Ice Punch, Dig, Return, Sludgebomb

405.gif

Alyse / Luxray (f) lv. 41
Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Bite, Strength

I'm in that desert town getting ready to go into Reverse Mountain. Should be fun! :)

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
So... after around a millionth try of procastinating I picked up my Black run and steeled my nerves to the challenge of Alder. Also while I was supposed to be actually listening something about pdf file checking. Oh well...
(Yes, I play a lot of these during classes, because backrow seat + headphones. And there's a small group of people who seem to be illiterate to html and css and they take all the attention... yay...)

Anyhow. As I'm sort of incapable of posting a picture of the Hall of Fame (I forgot the charger cable), I'll try to describe what happens.
Game on.

Spoiler:

Yaaay! Well half of that Alder fight... and Shauntal... and Marshal was pure luck. I just... I'll go make an offering to the RNG gods again.

Final Team:
Spoiler:

I guess that about covers it. I caught Reshiram during the story and boxed it, since it's possible.
Caught Kyurem with a Quick Ball... which was again disappointing.
Chased around for ummm Tornadus I think... but I gave up on that quickly. Have a few of them already.
I challenged Morimoto once during training for try out.
And spent a small vacation in Icy Chasm... All them dittos. Go away ditto... no...

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Congratulations Rewy :D. I should continue mine soon. Academic stuff are drawing me back from playing anything. I'll finish it when my schedule is less harsh than it is now I guess.
My team is doing well with all those pseudolegends xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back