• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I am going to make them semi-redis for associates, though.
But still. :P Why is everyone making they 'mons non-redis? xD
I'm going to take semi-redis off my pokes and just use non-redis or NFT.
Semi-redis confuses people. 8)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

But still. :P Why is everyone making they 'mons non-redis? xD
I'm going to take semi-redis off my pokes and just use non-redis or NFT.
Semi-redis confuses people. 8)

I just don't want my pokes to spread like wildfire anymore =P After seeing one of my mon's on Serebii that was enough XD

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I just don't want my pokes to spread like wildfire anymore =P After seeing one of my mon's on Serebii that was enough XD
Really??? I don't know where my 'mons are ending up. xD
Most people cba with redis rights so they just do whatever they want. =/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm kinda back. :3 Today I went out and bought a Ds and a Pokemon Black. So now all I have to do is complete the league and then I can start to RNG. :3

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Does anybody know if pprng says that at frame 89 the wild pokemon will be quiet if you synchronize, but you use a jolly synchronizer, can it still be jolly?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Does anybody know if pprng says that at frame 89 the wild pokemon will be quiet if you synchronize, but you use a jolly synchronizer, can it still be jolly?
If the seed can be synced, you can use any sync and it will work.

Quiet - No Snyc
Hardy - No Sync
Quiet - Yes sync
Hardy - Yes Sync

@dragonomega
That's great!!! Can't wait to see your RNGs. :D

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years

If the seed can be synced, you can use any sync and it will work.

Quiet - No Snyc
Hardy - No Sync
Quiet - Yes sync
Hardy - Yes Sync

@dragonomega
That's great!!! Can't wait to see your RNGs. :D

So if it says sync yes then that means that if i use a jolly syncer it'll be jolly?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
So if it says sync yes then that means that if i use a jolly syncer it'll be jolly?
Yes. If you land on the right frame when you advance your PIDRNG it will be Jolly.

Years
So like, what's the deal with all of the hacking and cloning that goes on in here? From a reasonably objective standpoint it just cheap since it ruins any semblance of supply and demand, and from the perspective of a trainer it's kinda messed up.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
So like, what's the deal with all of the hacking and cloning that goes on in here? From a reasonably objective standpoint it just cheap since it ruins any semblance of supply and demand, and from the perspective of a trainer it's kinda messed up.
What the hell are you talking about? Who is hacking exactly?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

What hacking? We don't allow hacking here...

Years
Except you do offer services to check if a pokemon is hacked or not .__.

Don't you think there's people that hack a pokemon using pokesav, then just make it look legit enough to check?

Also, Cloning=hacking. It requires the use of an action replay. Action replays are cheating devices.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Except you do offer services to check if a pokemon is hacked or not .__.

Don't you think there's people that hack a pokemon using pokesav, then just make it look legit enough to check?

Also, Cloning=hacking. It requires the use of an action replay. Action replays are cheating devices.

So you don't like cloning, that's your prerogative. You think it's a hack... sure, whatever. I don't care. Don't trade for clones, then. We don't use PokeSav or PokeGen or anything like that to get our mons. We use legit ways in the game to get Flawless/Shiny Pokemon. We clone them so we don't lose our hard work. We offer hack checking services because some people DO hack and do it BADLY enough where it shows up. So yeah, learn about RNG before you judge please.

Years
?

This wasn't a conversation about RNGing really... I know how to RNG but I feel like that's a totally different subject. It's not that bad of a problem since most of the pokes' on here are advertized as clones, but it does kinda ruin the fun.

If no one cloned then each individual pokemon would actually be worth something. RNGing would be a valued skill and pro breeders would be taken seriously. By accepting cloning you end up with boxes and boxes full of stuff that everybody has, because they are as common as bidoof. Give aways are boring. No I don't want your crazy ass LV 999 arceus with flamethrower. No I don't want any of your 70 event pokemon. I would however like to be able to trade in a place where my ability is actually appreciated.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I'm sorry you feel the way do sanshroo. Here in Trade Corner we in by no means encourage hacking. We have many rules in place to prevent it and offer hack checking to help traders weed hacks out themselves. As for your beliefs about cloning, I fully understand them, but we do not consider it to be hacking. If you would like to know what we consider hacking or not, I suggest you read our FAQ in the Trade Corner Rules. It'll provide you with the necessary information as to what we consider here to be legal and illegal.

Now let's keep this place civil everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back