• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 1HP Faint Glitch + CRASH

Years
Ok I was training my Pokemon like normal. I was just going against a trainer on route 23 when one of my pokemon got 1 hit K.O.ed I guess but I saw the health bar still had 1 hp left! So, naturally I was FURIOUS because this does not seem fair! It had 1 hp left.

My pokemon seemingly faints so I try to send out my Weavile. Once the pokemon is sent out, the game crashes on me.

Has this happened to anyone or is it just me? It was the most unbelievable thing that ever happened to me in Gen V pokemon.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What Pokémon was it, and where were you training?

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
*knocks on wood* that particular bug hasnt effected me yet, however I have encountered a rather annoying problem that I cant seem to figure out. When I enter a Double battle, just myself and lets say Twins for instance, and I lose both Pokes out on the field, it will let me choose one, but when I go to choose the other, it says that So so cant be switched out. I hate it.

Years
*knocks on wood* that particular bug hasnt effected me yet, however I have encountered a rather annoying problem that I cant seem to figure out. When I enter a Double battle, just myself and lets say Twins for instance, and I lose both Pokes out on the field, it will let me choose one, but when I go to choose the other, it says that So so cant be switched out. I hate it.

Yeah that also happened to me! It's really strange to see glitches in Gen V. I still remember them from Pokemon Yellow. -~-

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
We've known about the 1HP Faint glitch since the Japanese release of BW.

As for replacing both Pokemon in double battles, the two posters above me clearly haven't read any FAQs.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
We've known about the 1HP Faint glitch since the Japanese release of BW.

As for replacing both Pokemon in double battles, the two posters above me clearly haven't read any FAQs.

I havent. However, i felt it fitting to post here seeing as it was to me, a bug. Terribly sorry if I somehow insulted you in some odd way unknown to me, but the bug didnt really prevent me from doing anything, so I didnt feel the need to dive through the internet searching up why it happened. I just let it go, and continued on with the game.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
The double battle thing, I don't think that is a glitch, just awful programming. You have to choose the first pokemon to switch to then choose the second one and replace the one that is currently out(or fainted rather).

Back