• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haya

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there!
Well, why don't you tell us more about yourself?
Like what was your first Pokemon game? Do you have any favourite Pokemon?
There are boards for every generation and everything related to Pokemon, so there
is plenty of stuff to discover and talk about! Just explore the forums and see for yourself!
People around here are all very nice and friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to anyone :D
Anyways, hope you have fun and see you around! Welcome to PC!!

Years
Hi Kibido, welcome to PC! <3; It's great to meet you!

Aw, it's all right if you can't find anything else to add... sometimes it's tough to talk about yourself or you just don't really want to. But maybe you can share some simpler info with us, like the few questions Zorogami left for you such as when you started playing or what Pokemon you like. Would make it easier to get to know you and be friends - this community is very big so you'll likely find plenty of people who share specific interests in common. One of the great things about being part of a bigger forum. n~n

But do enjoy your stay here, though! Drop by our rules page and give that a read before posting; once you've done that, you'll be good to go. There's also the Quick Questions & Answers thread where you can ask questions about the forum anytime. We'd love to help you! :D Hope to see you as an active member in the near future and perhaps we can talk and become friends, too. The more the merrier! Haaave fun~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Welcome! Hm, well, you know, it would be nice to get to know you better, but, you know... you don't have to talk about yourself if you really don't want to. That's cool too! But, I do hope that someday, that you know -- you'll open up a little more? It's a nice way to meet more people, that's all~

Anywho, I do hope you'll have fun, and enjoy everything PC has to offer you. :3

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Welcome to the Pokemon Community Forums Kidido! Have fun!

My warmest greetings to you.

pichu_copic_by_kennywfz_d5dsgyj.png

Back