• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

The game's great, but I think that u shouldn't put a gym in every city you put in the game, because I had 6 badges and my best pokemon was like lvl 26 or 27. If u keep things this way, the cahmpion's best poke will be lvl 40 or 45!

Thanks. You mean 5 badges? Don't worry, there won't be a gym in every city/town. Some towns like Cherrygrove won't, even ones like Azalea that do, won't. Except will be replaced by trainer battles and other interesting events, now that I've learned quite a bit of scripting.

Thi=ose are only initial levels thus far.
When I tested the beta for Scompi, I told him to juice up the trainer levels in this one or beta 2. Apparently he has decided to juice them up in Beta 2.

I actually did juice them up, lol. Maybe not enough for anyone to notice :nervous:. Are they really that easy?

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
It's not that it was easy, it's just that for example in ecruteak gym, gengar was lv30 but my stronger pkm was like 24-25 and that is because gengar's level is ok, the problem is that there are not enough battles like for reaching such level.
And I really hate having to level up a lv25 poke with wild battles against lv19 pidgeottos or something like that... I just hate having to train pokes in the "tall grass" I only do that at the beggining of hte game. Maybe it's my problem for not having enough patience like for training a pokemon with wild battles, who knows...

Anyway, apart from that, I liked your hack a lot, it is quite original. Maybe you should make some new gym leaders

Well, good luck!

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Go one stage down.
There you must jump into the right hole at the bottom.
Then go up by using the stairs.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Heres a banner I just made.
I didn't update my other one >_<.

fdasfdssfdari0.gif

Code:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9152/fdasfdssfdari0.gif

Scompi

Okay... Hey everyone! I know its been a while, a long while, 2 months to be exact since I last posted. But the rom encountered a fatal error, that I couldn't fix. Whenever I recieved an item, gained a level, and more random events the game would crash. I had to download the v2.5 beta and start from there because I didnt have a backup...:embarrass. I didn't do much after I released the beta, so thats good news that I dont have a lot to catch up on. Anyways, I'm just here to let everyone know that Pokemon Legends isn't dead! Hope you guys could still support me and my hack.

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yeah well Scompi, I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything that could be causing that, but perhaps someone else would know? (???)

Anyway, I know it'll be hard starting from an older point, but, let it be a lesson (painful) so that you keep many different backups from many different points (just mark the date for the backup file, it'll be easier to backtrack, and maybe who knows, find what you did that caused a problem)

Well, keep it up Scompi, hope more people start feeling interested about the game, now that the thread's been revived legally.

Scompi

Sorry everyone about the lack of updates. I've been really busy, but I have worked on the hack, here and there. In the meantime why dont you throw some suggestions out there so I can work from them, and so I am making a hack that everyone wants. Once again, any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Scompi.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
I'm glad to hear you're back.
What type of suggestions do you need??
Places to add// events// legendaries appearing in the game//.... //evetything???

Scompi

What type of suggestions do you need??
Places to add// events// legendaries appearing in the game//.... //evetything???

You said 'em all. ;) I could use suggestions in every category.

btw, I'm currently working on Route 30, north of Cherrygrove City.

Last edited:

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Glad to hear your back, too. I was just checking the the thread again to see what has gotten better. And I know how to fix one or two of the bugs. If you want to know, I'll PM you.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Once again, any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Hm... yup, I'd be glad to give you some suggestions. ;)

You can maybe use some new tiles? Not, palettes, but tiles? I just think it's a bit plain, you've already gotten through a release, so I think the second release deserves some extra graphics. You know what I mean?

That's all. You've pretty much got everything else covered in my mind. :D

Keep it up, Scompi!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
i really like the work you did on this good job i hope you continue youre nice hack.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The hack, overall looks very good, but I think that you can use a pallete edit or tile changes? If you want help with pallete edits I would be happy to help

~Celebi

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I may have another idea for you, Scompi. I'll put it inside the spoiler and you don't really have to reply to it. Just think about it...

Spoiler:

Years
Pikafan, Scompi only logs on to PC every once-in-a-while.

Anyway, that is a pretty nice idea you have there Zel. Maybe make the leader a little harder if this isdea is used?

Scompi

Zel, that is a pretty neat idea and I definately will consider it when I'm making events in the next cities.

And yes... I've always knew that one day I would need to change some graphics. But I do need some help with that, I'm not the best artist :nervous:. So I'll PM whoever asked if I needed help, I dont mind puting a few extra credits on the front page.

Oh, and I will try to put some screens of Route 30 up, as soon as its fully done.

Thanks, Scompi. ;)

EDIT: Here's one screenshot of Route 30, and will be the only one for today. Its not finished yet, just thought I'd give you a preview.

screen89mp7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back