• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PROJECT BLACK/WHITE IN GBA FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
wow that's cool Pokemon B/W in GBA format
l will download it when you finish it but to it seams hard to make
but that makes it even cooler

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Amazing Wesley, the tiles are perfectly BW styled for GBA. Hope you're continuing this project.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
You are one of if not the best pixel artist in the world.... Nintendo you need to find this guy and hire him...NOW!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I like this tilesets
but I don't know how to insert this tileset
can you give me tutorial about it?

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
The third revamped house looks like it could be in a 3D game.

Guys, did you get the message? THIS IS NOT A STUPID HACK! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS! WESLEY IS NOT MAKING A HACK, AND HE PROBABLY NEVER WILL!

Sorry, just got annoyed by people saying stuff like "ooo will u make hackz of dis?" or "i wanna download it when ur done, hee hee!" It makes me go crazy.

Anyway, the tiles are awesome! Good job Wes! (if I may call you that)

moscarodas

Requiescat in pace
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Pokémon Black and White DEMAKE

Those are really amazing! I am going to use them to creat a Pokémon Black and White demake in GBA and yes I am going to give you credit. However I need some help to do it. I have alredy inserted all Vgen pokémons sprites but there are many things that I don't know how to do. If you want to help me send me a message. E sou português! :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2012
I always figured this was possible, but i never figured it would be done.

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Wow, your tiles are epic! Everyone have seen them and thinks like me! They haven't got any fail we can critique to help you to improve, because you can't improve! They're actually perfect. I don't know how you can do tiles like those with only 16 colors. Incredible... And they're public, that's an amazing resource, thank you!

tnfsf11

I love your tiles Wes, a lot! I'm just hoping one day someone could use them in making an actual Black/White hack for GBA...

GGGB

Trainer Gratoku
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Ok, So since it looks like somone is soooooooooooooo annoyed about others saying
"oh, are you gonna make a hack???"
and stuff I won' insist on asking but one suggestion to other good hackers as well or gba remakers please create a hack using these tiles.
1. I don't think Wesley would make a remake for BW.(Probably because he does not say anything like "Ummm... actually I'm still thinking about creating..." sooo I really don't think he will)
2. We should thank him enough I mean he probably have his own private life so it's normal if he does not want anyone to lose faith in him if he does not complete IT in time (If it was an hack)
3. He allows us to use the tiles that he create as long as it's given the correct form of credits/right (though there are only few veterans who can use`em properly)
4. We should be thankful
5. If anyone thinks or plans to create a BW remake I support you and please use these tiles 'cause i support the creator of these tiles as well
======================================================
Nice Job Wesley!
And Oh! One more thing, guys Wesley has the right to say he doesn't want if he doesn't want :)
(Guys we people have our own specialties and personally in my opinion I think we should let them create a remake or heck a hack because I believe Wesley would know better after all he was the creator of the tiles and if not Wesley there are still some other veterans that might take interest)
:)
Bom trabalho!

Last edited:

Trainer Jun

Team Rocket Veteran Trainer
Years
This is perfect for my hack. Well, one of them (no spoilers. ;P). Have you done GBA tilesets of any other generation's games? If so, I'd like to have a look-see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back