• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ 【Serpentine Pokemon Club】 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I wonder what it would be like to spend time with your partner snake pokemon. I guess t would be somewhat difficult for partners with Milotic and Gyarados since their are concealed to the water....unless they can levitate right above the ground or something.

MichaelSK16

Pokemon Connoisseur
Years
Hello~

Username: MichaelSK16
Partner Pokemon: female Milotic named Serena (not sure if that's at all necessary, but it said nicknames in the rules, so...yeah...)
Reason for joining: Serpentine Pokemon are just really interesting to me. They almost always look really cool and some have interesting background.
Answer the current topic: I think I'd be kind of intimidated, kind of freaked out (come on, there's a Pokemon in front of me.) and I think Milotic would kind of take my breath away. It has always been a really awesome Pokemon to me since I first saw it. I also loved the ugly duckling backstory and how the ugly feebas turns into the beautiful Milotic.

Thanks for your time~

CourageHound

Years
Hello~

Username: MichaelSK16
Partner Pokemon: female Milotic named Serena (not sure if that's at all necessary, but it said nicknames in the rules, so...yeah...)
Reason for joining: Serpentine Pokemon are just really interesting to me. They almost always look really cool and some have interesting background.
Answer the current topic: I think I'd be kind of intimidated, kind of freaked out (come on, there's a Pokemon in front of me.) and I think Milotic would kind of take my breath away. It has always been a really awesome Pokemon to me since I first saw it. I also loved the ugly duckling backstory and how the ugly feebas turns into the beautiful Milotic.

Thanks for your time~

Yea, I agree Milotic is very magestic and beautiful not only in looks but its origin. If I were in front of a giant and graceful sea snake, I'd be num with shock and awe.

As for Arbok, being aproached by a giant Cobra i'd be intimidated weather it was a peaceful stride or not. Its not like you can help it, its just that natural charm/quality that serpents give off. And that's another reason to love 'em.

dontstay96

Grass-man
Years
Username: dontstay96
Partner Pokemon:
247.png

Reason for joining: I just love this kind of pokemon, also snakes are my favorite animals! I wanted to join even more when I saw Pupitar in the 1st post, that family is my favorite one
Answer the current topic: I would take a lot of pictures of it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys I have a quick question - Pupitar? I'm slightly confused about why that counts as a serpent haha.

Anyhow, I was thinking earlier about the arguable lack of creativity when it comes to serpentine Pokémon - Grass snakes, Poisonous snakes and Water snakes are all they're really come up with so far, bar the Onix and Steelix family, but wouldn't it be cool to see some less predictable snakes come about for the new generation? What about a snake made of thunder or a slithering ghost? Or perhaps a snake that works by propelling itself into the then burrowing underground with the force to become a dual Flying/Ground type? I don't know, but I'd love to see some more original snakes come up soon.

What do you guys think?

CourageHound

Years
Yea I agree. I was looking at some fakemon recently ans saw somereally cool snake pokes. It was land snake-shak. A sort of cobra with a fins on its back and tail that resembles a shark. It was pretty interesting. But as you muntioned there arnt any burrowing sharks. Heck, I'm suprised we havnt had any two headed serpents yet. Or even snakes with that false head on its tail. So much potential for awesome serpents and so much inspiration to be had from real world snakes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A two headed serpent would be pretty cool - it could finally be a way to obtain a Fire/Water dual type Pokémon without it being weird lol. Or maybe you could even customise the types of its heads? I can see a lot of potential for something like this!

What do you guys think a Dark type snake Pokémon could look like? Honestly I'm really surprised one doesn't exist yet (unless I'm being really dumb and forgetting one!) since snakes are naturally quite stealthy/sneaky creatures, so what better animal to turn into a Dark type?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Username: Umbr30n

Partner Pokemon: Rayquaza!

Reason for joining:
A few of my favourite Pokémon are serpentine. These are Serperior, Rayquaza and Arbok. I mean, snakes are cool, so I know I should've joined some point.

Answer the current topic: IMO the only problem with two headed snakes is that they won't be that original either. With two headed snakes appearing in other franchises (Viva Pinata and whatever) it's still not that much more original than normal snakes. Besides, if I'm correct no franchise has ever created a three-headed snake (I am not joking, I AM SERIOUS) so this might be a good opportunity for an extra original snake to be made. I do know there may be a few flaws.

As for some snakes being Dark-Type, I think this is quite a good idea. Maybe, just maybe, if there will be a Dark-Type snake, it will be paired with Poison. Yeah I know, Poison is a common Type for snakes, but it really describes its personality and traits. Also, it could do a bit more damage to a variety of Types.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Closed due to several months inactivity from the owner. The club is still open to transferring, so if anyone's up for the job, feel free to contact me.

Ar4VX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back