• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Droomph
For the sake of the people receiving the wigs, I hope not .-. haha.

I'm horrible at promoting conversation ;-;

tumblr_ltgi9rsboF1qj26eao1_500.jpg

But uh I know nothing about elves/dwarfs/whatever so I can't add to that part of the conversation.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ahaha are you sure it isn't a new PC glitch?
Because it's showing up fine for me. X) Paladin's doesn't, though. Just an empty spoiler.

tumblr_ltgi9rsboF1qj26eao1_500.jpg

What about now?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I keep seeing a "Look who's popular; upgrade to Plus for addition bandwith" picture.

Unless I'm missing some cruel joke. :c

droomph

weeb
Years
Photobucket has a monthly limit? What kind of bs is that? o_o

I didn't think that, but apparently there is, because I don't know why they hate her so much as to be like "ur payin $$ 4 dis bc we h8 u"

edit: why is it that when I put in "dead image" it shows me images of zombie media.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah switch to imgur. It's the best image hosting service out there. Photobucket is stupid. It's buggy and I hate it when that image pops up every time. >_>

Years
Yeah switch to imgur. It's the best image hosting service out there. Photobucket is stupid. It's buggy and I hate it when that image pops up every time. >_>

I used to use Photobucket back when I made my own sigpics, which never looked great lol.

Since becoming Supporter, I ditched that and now I solely use Tumblr as my ideal image source for avatars, signatures and profiles.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Imgur is much better than Photobucket cause you don't even need an account to upload images. Still I have an account for storage purpose.

Years
imgur without a doubt.. I switched to it in 2011 from ImageShack, because ImageShack was beginning to shrink and resize images on their server which got me to steer away from them, but I was also using a service known as Imagehost, but that closed down in late 2010. There's also minus, but to keep images up, you have to have an account.

Speaking of imgur, how do y'all pronounce it? I've pronounced it at "image ur"..

As for my signatures, I use dropbox for those images, just in case I ever wanted to return to a signature/theme and didn't want to go digging through for a URL.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Imgur <3
[supporter]Matthew[/supporter] (r.i.p) introduced Imgur to me back in like....2010???? I haven't looked back since, lol. It's perfect!! It's nowhere as slow as Tinypic, it's prettier, it's more efficient, etc. It's just a beautiful and priceless site that I will go to war for!!!

And for the record, I pronounce it as 'imm mur guh'.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I always pronounced it Imh gurr even though it's officially pronounced image-er , though to me image-er just sounds weird.

Years
Imgur always annoyed me in that I couldn't pronounce it, the same way nobody can agree on how to pronounce Gif.

On an unrelated note, PC is advertising adult diapers. For some reason they think I wet myself often.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
On an unrelated note, PC is advertising adult diapers. For some reason they think I wet myself often.

Well, it's not as bad as some of the other ads that I get on this site. One of which in particular is about an online game that's rated for people ages 18+.

So much for PC being family & child friendly...

Years
Right now I just got an advertisement for Best Buy on PC, but I disabled AdBlock Plus for PC since they don't have malicious ads and they're a site that I support fully.

I seem to get advertisements for technology-related stuff here on PC. I can recall having advertisements for Symantec products and AT&T phone plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back