• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hey - no further luck in the shiny hunt but ... that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't been looking... anyway! I just thought I'd stop by and say, "Hello." That's all... Bye!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
me said:
LDD's update: I've switched to playing through XD:GoD again, here's to finding a shiny Surskit or Trapinch at a Pokespot! Wish me luck!
Well I finnished XD:GoD and didn't find a shiny shadow pokemon, I still have the pokespots though. I started in on the first of the 2 games and have 17 of the shadow pokemon on that one again... this being the game I found the shiny Shadow Heracross on I can always hope that luck strikes again around the same time for a shiny Houndoom or Absol or Metagross. *crosses fingers* I'm saved right now right befor the fight with the guy who has the Shadow Entai, if anyone wants to know where I'm at in the game exactly.

AND for those who haven't seen it yet .... The MANAPHY code for PKMN RANGER!
1) Turn on game, Access Ranger Net
2) see "Play a special mission" - press top right trigger button, the X button, and left directional pad at the same time
3) see "Enter the password has been given"
4) tap touch screen and it saves
5) tap screen again, see "Enter the password"
6) click on password menu
7) Password is : P8M2--9D6F--43H7
8) see "Mission is active", turn off game
9) Turn on game, Access Ranger Net, choose "Recover the Precious Egg"

(This information taken directly from pokemon.com)

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
o.o thnx LDD for clearign that up (internal battery thing, not Manaphy code)

And ive FINALLY hatched adamant Bagon, now to just gather enough blue block things to evolve feebas >.< Any sugegstions? I need help with knowing what blocks to use, or levels for that matter, and btw, the feebas is Bold if you didn't know.. >.>

Anywho, no shinies, but still, im glad i got that addy bagon.. >.>

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WOOT! I found a shiny Heracross! Well my brother found it for me =s. He sais he just found it but Im not sure if he cheated so Im going to check on the weekend when I go over to my dadz house where my bro iz at.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
WOOT! I found a shiny Heracross! Well my brother found it for me =s. He sais he just found it but Im not sure if he cheated so Im going to check on the weekend when I go over to my dadz house where my bro iz at.

Well if it's legit i congratulate you. (I want one really badly but there pretty rare in sapphire so i'm too lazy to find one.) Anyways i've hatched some 40 mudkip eggs and still no luck maybe i'll find one later today.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Well Id have to w8 until my birthday wich iz Saturday the 27th having a b-day party at my dadz:(...
On Topic: I NEED MY DS LITE!!! Its at my dadz house...NOOOOOO! So i dont know bout the shinyz...o.0

mrplanters

Years
Well i've given up on the shiny mudkip it's taking way too long. Too bad I won't have that mudkip... But on the brightside yesterday I found a shiny linoone!!! I was walking to the safari zone thinking man I want a shiny really badly and boom! a shiny linoone pops out of nowhere!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I wonder when it'll be my turn to find another shiny...

Anyways, I have a strong doubt that I'll be getting this shiny Beldum anytime soon, so I'm thinking of resetting my Sapphire to use it to reset for a shiny Jirachi(I have the Colosseum Bonus Disk). Do you guys think I should?

Since I'm not going to school today(leg is hurting again) I'll focus on resetting for Squirtle and Torchic. I'm tired of just "playing" through, and the longer I have to soft reset for these two, the more and more my anxiety of playing through will build up. After I get shiny Torchic, my next target on Emerald will probably be Anorith.

mrplanters

Years
I wonder when it'll be my turn to find another shiny...

Anyways, I have a strong doubt that I'll be getting this shiny Beldum anytime soon, so I'm thinking of resetting my Sapphire to use it to reset for a shiny Jirachi(I have the Colosseum Bonus Disk). Do you guys think I should?

Since I'm not going to school today(leg is hurting again) I'll focus on resetting for Squirtle and Torchic. I'm tired of just "playing" through, and the longer I have to soft reset for these two, the more and more my anxiety of playing through will build up. After I get shiny Torchic, my next target on Emerald will probably be Anorith.

Darn you, you have enough shiny pokemon! just joking you can never have enough of a good thing (don't listen to your parents) anyways I don't really know what to look for now. I was thinking these would be my choices: Absol,Sableye,and magnemite. I like magnemite/magneton a lot but I don't know after seeing a couple of them i get mad at them. I feel as if they should be on my fridge instead of wondering around in a power plant/new mauville and as for sableye i like it but not too much. I guess absol looks the coolest but it is sort of rare and I don't think i have a good chance of finding it. I'm still undecided for any pokemon to hunt for. what do you guys think? I think absol would be my best choice because even if I don't find it I might end up finding a shiny kecleon. Still not decided yet anyways I wish you all good luck on your hunts.

Ullion

Years
you could always catch the absol then breed it? Then when tis shiny, it will alwyas be an absol, and not a mightyena or oddish.. xD

Anywho, nothing enw here, i just need lots of COrnn berries to get blue pokeblocks so I can evovle my Febble into a Melo'.

mrplanters

Years
Yea but absol eggs take to long to breed plus, after hatching all those mudkips i really don't feel like breeding for a while.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ roadkirby - Congradulations! Is the Heracross male or female? Mine's female.

@ mrplanters - Another congradulations! Again mines female. I'd say go for the Shiny Absol.

LDD's update: I finnished Colosseum and no shiny shadow pokemon. :( I guess I'll go back to hunting Vulpix on Leaf Green now.

mrplanters

Years
@ roadkirby - Congradulations! Is the Heracross male or female? Mine's female.

@ mrplanters - Another congradulations! Again mines female. I'd say go for the Shiny Absol.

LDD's update: I finnished Colosseum and no shiny shadow pokemon. :( I guess I'll go back to hunting Vulpix on Leaf Green now.

Hey you could always restart colluseum. I mean it's pretty easy to beat. Yeah i guess i'll go with the shiny absol...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
That's okay, I'm planning on sending a full set of shiny clones over to Colosseum in case I ever leave my Emerald someplace again.

And I need to get back to normal hunting now that I've had a break from the handhelds.

Ullion

Years
Well if you dont want to breed for shiny absol, then i suggest you dont hunt for absol whatsoever. Finding wild Abbys are prob even mroe scarce than hatching absols. And if you dont want to hatch them, then just dont go for them. And along with it taking a long time to find in the wild, there is a chance of the absol not being shiny but a different pokemon being shiny, one who you do not wish to have as a shiny.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Killer-Swift said:
And along with it taking a long time to find in the wild, there is a chance of the absol not being shiny but a different pokemon being shiny, one who you do not wish to have as a shiny.

See example 'A'. *points to her shiny Vileploom, once an Oddish*
See example 'B'. *points to her shiny Gloom, onec an Oddish*
See example 'C'. *points... oh wait, I started hatching eggs so I wouldn't find another shiny Oddish, sorry*

I hunted for shiny Vulpix, nada found though. Maybe tomorrow, ja?

Back