• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impo's Pokemon Resources

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I'm interested in Spinarak, Marill, Corsola, Phanpy and Stantler. (Hatched)
Not sure what to offer, please check my thread to see if I have anything your interested in.

EDIT: I'm also willing to trade shiny event Entei Lv 32, Kabutops Lv 100 and Mienshao Lv 50 (All have Ev's in Attack and Speed) for Mew.

Cyndaquil, Pansear, Panpour, Lunatone and Solrock for the five?
And no thanks on the mew. Not yet.

Hi, would you like to trade my Simisage for your Riolu?

No thanks, have someone doing that for me already. Have any other Pokemon I don't have?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Cyndaquil, Pansear, Panpour, Lunatone and Solrock for the five?
And no thanks on the mew. Not yet.

Sure I'll breed them right away and I'll edit this post when there ready.
Don't worry about Mew anymore.

EDIT: Your Pokemon are ready, let me know when you want to trade.

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I am done breeding and you told me you are as well so whenever you are ready also could you say what gender the dream world Pokemon are?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I am done breeding and you told me you are as well so whenever you are ready also could you say what gender the dream world Pokemon are?

Great!
All my DW's are female, therefore their abilities are breedable!

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Alright check my thread later tonight or tomorrow (Whenever I get it edited) To see what you want for any female dw ability Pokemon

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Alright check my thread later tonight or tomorrow (Whenever I get it edited) To see what you want for any female dw ability Pokemon

Cool! But please bear in mind I only want females

I can trade Reshiram for your Zekrom.

Could we make that a raincheck?

---

And a friendly reminder, please refrain from PMing me about trades. I prefer VMs.

Back