• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Boy school is a killer arg!! Anways hey king i took the time to learn scriptring and i got good news.....i know how to do it now!! its so easy yet its a long process. i can see why scripters are rare. anyways king pm me if theres some stuff you want me to script. Also i like the idea of nick becoming a rival its kinda a new twist to the story.

Meta Paradox

Researching FireRed...
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
How did you insert the HGSS tiles? This game's graphics are SO cool; so are the overworlds. Nice hack, keep it up. But, How Did You Insert The HGSS Tiles? I wanna know, please answer, anyone..

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
I looks pretty nice already
I like the idea of borrowing the Cyndaquil lol

I'm sure you're busy like stated above
But I'm looking forward to your next update!

The bulbasaur idea is cool too
Bulbasaur is my favourite pokémon <3

Years
Well things have been slow...Gold hasnt given me anything to script yet. And gold has been inactive for over a month now which worries me. Don't worry guys ill see if i can contact him. We should be back on track soon.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
sorry guys i had ACT and college stuff to do, (the high school i go to convinced my mom to get an 'early start' on things, im a junior btw) and its about to be summer... so im back again lol, proud to say i did a little work on the rom so not this time was wasted, and accourding to my journal tomorow is the day i actually thought of this hack (i wrote down my ideas) so maybe ill release something for it..

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
i was bored so i made a support banner for this but the bottom messed up

picture.php

Years
Alright so it seems king has returned and production on the hack should resume soon. I would say we might start working on it in the summer. If you guys wanna help out and be a part of this hack then PM kingcyndaquil we need mappers and scripters.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
pretty much all glitches removed you guys! :D i told you ill get it done! i just gotta iron out some things and ill update the ips.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Hey! When your rival runs out after stealing a pokemon he goes through a person!!!!

Years
Oooh, just a day past the revival limit I'm afraid. :(
mihir, if over a month has passed since the last valid post was made in a thread, it is against the rules to post in said thread.

KingCyndaquil, if you'd like this thread reopened, contact either colcolstyles or myself. :)

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back