• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun Game, The Card Collab Collecting Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Artwork: 7/10. It's cute, but I'm confused by the setting.

Playability: 3/10. It's not that great for a Stage 1 in the modern era. Pretty much solely suited for sitting for a turn while you get an Ampharos into play.

Collectability: 4/10. It's reverse holo, but it's an uncommon from Dragons Exalted. It'll pop up in more packs than you'd like it to.

What time is it? AMPHAROS TIME!

displayimage.php

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Unbelievable! This Ampharos outdoes Flaaffy in terms of performance. Look at the ratings and see for yourself!

Artwork: 8/10
Playability: 10/10
Collectability: 10/10

Expecting Mega Ampharos? TOO BAD! Waluigi Bellossom Time!

4-bellossom%20BWBC.jpg

Years
Artwork: 8/10. Positively adorable.
Playability: 3/10. Grass Knot is cool in theory, but in practice it's not so great since it's on a Stage 2 and that Stage 2 only has 110 HP.
Collectability: 6/10. It's a holo rare from Boundaries Crossed, but it's one of those that you'll end up with a lot of if you're a competitive player simply because it's one of the ones you don't want.

It's Marill time!

displayimage.php

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Artwork: I really like this art, the lighting in the picture looks solid, and Marill looks action-y, a personal like. It's pretty solid, so 8/10
Playability: It's basically a weak version of Vanilluxe. Combo with Fliptini and trainer lock for plenty of annoyance. 7/10
Collectability: It's a common, so 2/10 for being a Pokemon card

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azumarill_(EX_Team_Rocket_Returns_1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Artwork: 7/10. I like it and it fits well for the era of cards it's from. I really like the way that holo looks on that background.
Playability: 4/10. Has a neat power, but it's not terribly strong.
Collectability: 6.5/10. It's an advance gen holo rare with neat art.

Up next, Sudowoodo!

displayimage.php

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
W00t! W00t! New Set Hype. The Furious Fists cards have been leaked in the Netherlands. Looks like it's review time. Someone should post after this one.

Artwork: 7/10 Aw, gee-yooz! Sudowoodo is upset, and don't you forget it.
Playability: 3/10
Collectability: 4/10 (Junk Rare, though of an older set...)

Behold, Politoed!

18-politoed.jpg

Years
Artwork: 7/10. Politoed is surprised to see you!
Playability: 5/10. It looks like it could have potential, but that depends on if any recent Poliwrath is any good. The attack cost for Hyper Voice certainly isn't doing Politoed any good.
Collectibility: 4/10. It's just a rare. But since it's from a set not officially out yet, it's got some value, at least until the ste debuts and people manage to pull 4 of them in one box.

Up next, the pretty darn useless Hoppip!

displayimage.php

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Playability: Not even bothering.
Collectability: 1/10
Artwork: 5/10

Onward to an Unlimited format card!

SkiploomEXTeamRocketReturns49.jpg

Years
Artwork: 5/10. Cute, but not very exciting.

Playability: 5/10. Low HP, but could be useful in its own right in disruption decks.

Collectibility: 3/10. It's an uncommon from Team Rocket Returns. Not exactly a sought after type of card.

Up next is a card that surprised everyone and dominated in its era.

displayimage.php

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
This thread is being buried! We're gonna need more players!

For convenience purposes, I'm skipping the Playability rating for this card...

Collectability: 7/10
Artwork: 8/10

Your joking! A Sinnoh Pokémon so soon and we haven't even finished Johto yet. You never cease to surprise me, GameFreak...

aipom-majestic-dawn-md-51.jpg

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Artwork: 8/10 I like the view of Aipom, from under him. It makes him look bigger and the trees covered in snow is really nice.

Playability: 1/10 Despite it's nice artwork, it's just a terrible card, lol.

Collectibility: 2/10 Not really much to collect here, aside from the nice artwork.

Nooow... a Pokemon even worse than Aipom!

SunkernSecretWonders114.jpg

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Absolutely. Sunkern even has the weakest stats in the game. Anyway...

Artwork: 6/10
Playability: 5/10
Collectability: 4/10

Did it really have to take so long to evolve Sunkern? You guys need to participate more often here.

180px-SunfloraHeartGoldSoulSilver31.jpg

Translation :
Spoiler:

Hurry! This thread is dying! I can't double post! Rate this card and submit the next Pokemon!

Last edited:

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Artwork: 6/10 - I like the Yuka Morii style, but this Sunflora looks sad.
Playability: 8/10 - In a format with Celebi Prime, it's not a bad tech to run on fun decks.
Collectability: 5/10 - Nothing special about the rarity, it's just a rare card.

If this topic will depens on me, we need more generations to post cards here.

edit: NOOOOOO, I can't post links before the 15th post D:

Yanma - Basic - Grass (Neo Discovery 17/75, Foil Rare)
60HP

[G] Shockwave
Flip a coin. If "heads", this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance. Then, if your opponent has any Benched Pokémon, he or she chooses 1 of them and switches it with the Defending Pokémon.

[G][G][G] Swift 30
This attack's base damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Pokémon Powers, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance: Fightning -30
Retreat Cost:

Years
Artwork: 6/10 - I like the Yuka Morii style, but this Sunflora looks sad.
Playability: 8/10 - In a format with Celebi Prime, it's not a bad tech to run on fun decks.
Collectability: 5/10 - Nothing special about the rarity, it's just a rare card.

If this topic will depens on me, we need more generations to post cards here.

edit: NOOOOOO, I can't post links before the 15th post D:

Yanma - Basic - Grass (Neo Discovery 17/75, Foil Rare)
60HP

[G] Shockwave
Flip a coin. If "heads", this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance. Then, if your opponent has any Benched Pokémon, he or she chooses 1 of them and switches it with the Defending Pokémon.

[G][G][G] Swift 30
This attack's base damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Pokémon Powers, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance: Fightning -30
Retreat Cost:

Please don't revive non-sticky threads where the last post is older than one month.

You're more than welcome to recreate this, though! I've been meaning to, myself, but keep forgetting. A restart would probably do wonders for the thread, anyway, as Gen I contains all the cards and Pokemon people are familiar with, haha.

HoWOK5U.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back