• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
why doesnt this hack work for me? ive tried it 3 times from 3 different mirrors and 2 different roms every time i try to run it it just shows up as a red screen that turns to black, that turns to white, that turns to red, over and over

please help

Your using the wrong rom/ a bad rom. you need a clean copy of FR US. sorry for bad typing, -on my psp-

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Not a good idea. You put the name of someone of PC and then I get hundreds of people wanting their name in the game.

Right... i forgot the human nature (and over that im afraid that ppl think that it was just a crappy excuse to put myself in SG...but if it were to go ahead, there would much more important and deserving ppl than me)

That, that does sound good, but, maybe you should meet the rival after you enter Eckruetect(sp?), and the new rival should be the female character, if you pick to play as a boy, or it should be a boy, if you pick to play as a girl.

As long as it doesnt stay outside the gym... (battling carlos with 2 half-dead pokes is hard, morty bites)

And shinys... apart from the red gyara i havent found a single shiny in the INTIRE advance games... and i've played sapphire, emerald , firered and SG, plus minor hacks (LOD)

But i have one shiny on diamond, without the radar, but... it's a shiny BIDOOF. God hates me.

The Immortal

★ BEST IN THE WORLD ★
Years
Great job zel, I have a few question though:

Can we trade pokemon with people around the world using VBA Link?
Does the 'X' version only have harder trainers/pokemon or is the whole story/quest made harder?

smashmaniac2008

GONNA SMSH YOU INTO TINY BITS!
Years
Yes thats a great idea Gold (if you chose girl) or Crystal (if you chose boy) will battle you at random times with the pokemon you have an advantage to he/she will be nice to his/her pokemon and be the total opposite of Silver your other rival.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2011
I am a pokemon fan from China.I saw a shinygold beta6 appear in the internet. is this your hack rom?have you finish hacking the shinygold beta6? I dont know the details about you!
please tell me the details about shinygold! thanks!

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
I am a pokemon fan from China.I saw a shinygold beta6 appear in the internet. is this your hack rom?have you finish hacking the shinygold beta6? I dont know the details about you!
please tell me the details about shinygold! thanks!

Try to read the first post on this topic, then you should know enough about Shiny Gold, for the time being.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2011
yes I have,just something I dont understand or knows. it is about the B6 of SG!when I searched the internet using google,it appeared SG B6! I am very surprise!however,I dont know whether it is Zel s hack roms or not.please tell me! I havent found this answer from the first page! the pokemon fans from China are confuse to this things as well as me .
I just want to get the answer of these things!

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
Years
Well, from what I understand you found SG B6 on Google, and you are asking whether it is real or not? Well, it is not as it has not been released by zel yet, he is working on it currently.

The attachments are for the latest beta of Shiny Gold, so if a supposedly newer beta isn't on the official thread, something is not right.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2009
lol. its not only the hack ROM that got problems. the original fire red rom had problems too. i used cheats on a hack rom and it didnt turn out like fire red/shiny gold. so i guess its my emulator that caused it.
By the way the beta6 that you found is probubly fake because it hasnt been released yet. I have see hacks of zel's hack(one i saw where you can catch all the pokemon in the wild). I wouldn't play them cause they probubly have problems glitches etc.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
Simple: If you arent up to the challenge, dont try the X, and stick with the normal version. Works like some kind of warning.
Oh! It's just in the X version? I thought it would've been in the normal shinygold as it was 'no different' but with higher levels.
That's ok then, I suppose it works.

Another thing, because of the higher levels in Shinygold X. Are you going to be raising the levels of the wild pokemon as well? Because the elite 4 are at level 60 or so, wouldn't it be a bit tedious to be training against level 35 odd pokemon in victory road?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
Can anyone please explain to me which is the newer version?

Shinygold X B5
or
Shinygold B5

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Can anyone please explain to me which is the newer version?

Shinygold X B5
or
Shinygold B5

X Version is a more challenging version of the current beta.
If you wanna have a challenging game, the X beta is for you then, but if you wanna play the average game, then B5. ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Another thing, because of the higher levels in Shinygold X. Are you going to be raising the levels of the wild pokemon as well? Because the elite 4 are at level 60 or so, wouldn't it be a bit tedious to be training against level 35 odd pokemon in victory road?
Yeah, it would be nice to see higher level wild pokes in some areas of X.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
I applied the patch to my english ruby game but i got a buggy screen after i pressed "new game"

Back