• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you use in war?

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
Years
If there was a war and you had to create an army of pokemon what pokemon would you pick?

The formation the pokemon would be in, in the war

Army

R R R R R R R R R R
T T T T T T T T T T
T G G G G G G G G T
T O S O S O S O S T
T A A A A A A A A T
T M M M M M M M T
T T T T T T T T T T
H H H H H H H H H H

R= Rhyperior
T= Tyranitar
G= Golem
O= Onix
S= Steelix
A= Aggron
M= Metagross
H= Hippowdon

Navy

O O O O O O O O O O
E E E E E E E E E E
F W W W W W W W B
F W T G T G T G W B
F W G T G T G T W B
F W T G T G T G W B
F W G T G T G T W B
S S S S S S S S S S
K K K K K K K K K K

O= Octilary
E= Empoeon
W= Wailord
F= Feraligatr
B= Blastoise
T= Tentacruel
G= Gyarados
S= Swampert
K= Kindra

Air Force

D Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa D
D F F F F F F F F F F D
D P S P S P S P S P S D
D Sw N Sw N Sw N Sw N D
D Fe Fe Fe Fe Fe Fe Fe D
D Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk D
D Y G Y G Y G Y G Y G D
D C C C C C C C C C C D
D Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa D

Sa= Salamence
F= Farfetch'd
D= Dragonite
P= Pidgeot
S= Staraptor
Sw= Swellow
Fe= Fearow
Sk= Skarmory
Y= Yanmega
G= Gliscor
C= Charizard

My all pokemon army NEW AND IMPROVED

Hope you like it

Last edited:

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
Years
Pokemon army ehhh?

Land - Machamp. No Guard means they will never miss =D Aggron would also be a nice one. Their steel plating gives them epic anti-rounds. But Armor-piercing would be a problem.

Navy - Carvanha. According to the Pokedex, a group of these on rampage sound awesome. Gyarados would work too.

Air Force - Salamence. They would basically go on rampage and burn all enemy fighters. Flygon for their nimbleness as Dogfighters would be nice.

Anti-Air - Castform. They can just change the weather to make it that flying is also impossible for the enemy. Win.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Army-
Tanks- Aggron, lets see anything getting past those!

Stealth carrier- Torterra, He blends right into any grassy enviroment and Pokemon could easily hide on his back

Average soldier- Machop-Machoke-Machamp All three have the strength and ability required.

Sniper/assasin- Sneasel-Weavile With ice shard and awesome stealth they would barely be detected before the enemy was taken out.

NAVY-

Large Transport- Wailord ITS HUGE!

Small Transport- Lapras, great for carrying small groups

Snipers- Relicanth or Kingdra, both have pretty sweet aim.

Bomber- Octillery, YAY!

Mines- Corsola, dont run into these!

Assault- Feraligatr, RAGE!

Air force

Average jets- Skarmory, sweet!

Air to ground bombers- Gliscor, sweet

Bombs- Electrode, GO BOOM

Assault Fighters- Yanmega!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Odd, but I love it!
Lucario as scouts and footsoldiers, with Aggrons for defense and Houndooms for fire.
Aerial, use Dragonair (keep ice out of the air), Skarmory, and Salamence.
In the water, use things like Gyarados for offense, and Milotic for defense. Also an amphibious pokemon like Floatzel.
At home base use Castform for air attack control, and Dugtrio and Spiritomb for surprise forces.
Also, Rotom for possessing any machines which need controlling, be it ours or theirs...

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Ditto.
A LOAD of Ditto's, all transformed into Stormtroopers.

Would take over the entire GALAXY in an instant, I'd tell ya! (Suck on THAT, Cyrus)

Last edited:

Lana.

*spin*
Years
Land:
Aggron - Tanking
Rhyperior - see above
Tyranitars - Pure power, my friends.
Garchomp - See above.
Lucario - See above, only with some more nonphysical-techniques.
Mamoswines - to add a little versatility to the unstoppable power--stops ground types after Jolteon, Lucario, Tyranitar, and Arcanine.
Arcanine - Just look awesome--try fighting when your camp is on fire. Covers grass types after just about everything.
Jolteon - to combat Water types after Mamoswine and Tyranitar--they can also Thunder Wave enemy troops and zip out of there in an instant.
Poliwrath - Ground coverage with good hand-to-hand combat.
Rapidash - for the human commanders

Water:
Dragonair - Underwater dargons, my friends.
Gyarados - Awesome powah!
Milotic - defenses.
Empoleon - good all-around troops.
Kingdra - Another underwater dragon
Starmie - Good speed with psychic-ness.

Air:
Dragonite - Awesomeness.
Salamence - See above
Aerodactyl - Good speed and rock moves to take down other fliers
Skarmory - for defenses
Honchkrow - for the night
Crobat - See above

Guerilla:
Jolteon - Super fast & powerful
Ninjask - See above
Weavile - ^
Scpetile - blends in and strikes quickly.
Gengar - frightens enemies before attacking with comrades.

Other:

Ditto - Spies
Castform - weather wreckers
Blissey - Nurses
Electrode/Voltorb - BOOM!
Dugtrio - Sabotage (burrow under to the enemy camps/bases and Earthquake 'em)

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
I'd get dialga and Palkia. :P Seriously, they can control TIME and SPACE. That means that they snap their fingers and the other army blinks out of existence.

Hah, then I'd merely get Giratina to lock your so called "oh way powerful army" in another dimension. :P (Heck, how would they even cooperate?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
I'd probably choose Dialga and Palkia, since they could control Time, and Space, which pretty much means an automatic win.

dialga493

Dragon Master
Years
Land=Torterra (5) and Groundon (Land Commander)
Air Raid=Charizard(3), Starraptor & Giratina (Air Commander)
Navy= Starmie (5), Empoleon (2) & Kyogre (Navy Commander)

Great Commander would be Mewtwo the Lt.Commander and Arceus The Commander

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
Years
if we are talkin about legendarys then ill have Ho-oh Lugia Zapdos Articuno Moltres Latios Latias Rayquaza and Garitina in the air Kyogre and suicune in the sea and ill have regis ledgendary dogs mew mewtwo heatran palkia dialgia shamin arceus groudon jirachi deoxys lake trio drakai cressela on land so try and beat me hahahaha

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Legendarys=epifail.... Seriously if your army has something that's essentially unbeatable then whats the point of war, that's like aiming nukes at a society that only has sharpenned twigs! Putting legendarys on an army is lame, lets think reality as far as fiction goes..... How is a government supposed to fight with Pokemon that are virtually impossible to capture? They wouldnt be so legendary then would they?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Legendarys=epifail.... Seriously if your army has something that's essentially unbeatable then whats the point of war, that's like aiming nukes at a society that only has sharpenned twigs! Putting legendarys on an army is lame, lets think reality as far as fiction goes..... How is a government supposed to fight with Pokemon that are virtually impossible to capture? They wouldnt be so legendary then would they?

Sorry to disappoint you, but.. War isn't fair :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Then I suppose fighting with nukes against an invading alien race because it's our last resort wouldn't be fair. "Let's all let them kill us! Nukes are too strong for them!". What the hell?

Anyways, I was think that I could arm Dragonairs with Air Bombing Electrodes and a sea raid of Feraligatrs followed by Gengars to make sure they're all dead.

If that fails for 3 days, I send in Ash's Pikachu.

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
Years
my NEW clone of Lugias will flood the world with hydro pump so try and stop me btw my kingdom is under the sea so i would like to see you beat me also my guards are my Kyogre clones try and stop me thats my newly formed army my old army got dismissed

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
my NEW clone of Lugias will flood the world with hydro pump so try and stop me btw my kingdom is under the sea so i would like to see you beat me also my guards are my Kyogre clones try and stop me thats my newly formed army my old army got dismissed

I'd hit you with ONE Mismagius w/Perish Song, and ONE Ludicolo with Protect. Take that.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2012
Electrodes.

And a wailord for a battleship, so if I lose, I can say YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP.

Back