• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version

Like the Side screen system/ How's the game so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I love it. Mostly from the looks of the graphics and the tiles are really nice. ~_~
Also, keep the side thingy there. It adds uniqueness to your game, which should help a lot.

The gender dif. dialog shouldn't just be that him/her, boy/girl thing. Add up some spice ! I can't really tell you, but... think of the TV in your house in FRLG (ground floor). "Four boys are walking along a railroad", and there was sth. different I can't remember.

Good luck with this ! ^_^

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
When someone write next post?i can't waiting.

I agree... This game, Garnet Version, and Helio Version are the top 3 games I'm excited about in the Showcase so far, and I eagerly await updates from each of them! :D Carbon has awesome screens as well, and the VS/intro sprites intrigued me!

I was also waiting to see the announcement of the other game that Carbon was going to be joining forces with...

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
Dude i have to admit when i first read the name of this hack i was a little like "ugh this game is another mediochre typical stupid game, but the graphics and the fakemon just waowed me, im in love with this, amazing dude!

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Dude i have to admit when i first read the name of this hack i was a little like "ugh this game is another mediochre typical stupid game, but the graphics and the fakemon just waowed me, im in love with this, amazing dude!
This isn't a hack. :tired:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hello everybody. It's been quite a while. I'm not going to explain right away what I've been doing. I'll save that for a later date when I have a lot more time to explain being that I'm actually working on a lot of new things Game dev and Art wise these past few weeks given how my new job works :D This of course Includes Pokemon Carbon, Digimon World Alpha and another Game I've had in the works for about 5 months now (I won't be mentioning that one anytime soon though). I appreciate all the comments and once I've got the time and drive to explain and show and tell, I'll be on to update everyone once again!

Thank you all for your support and sorry this probably wasn't what you were expecting :/ But be prepared, I'll have a lot more planned and a lot better as well. Just keep your fingers crossed!

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
that looks like the best pokemon thing ive ever seen! >.< needs to be english!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
Ummmm.....

Um, this may be a stupid question, but as I'm new her don't know this so: where can I download and play this game?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I really like the sideways touch screen. It makes so much more sense to have it on the side if you're playing it on a computer (which you will be)

Most PC screens are widescreen, so having horizontal screens makes sense.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Um, this may be a stupid question, but as I'm new her don't know this so: where can I download and play this game?

This may be a really obvious question to answer, but, you can't as it would come to mind that there is no note for downloads or releases.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hey, what's up everyone. This will more than likely be my last comment on this Game and Site...I have finally made a decision to Give up and Pass on pokemon Carbon. It's a dead project in my hands at this point. If you want to know a little more you can go to this picture in my Deviant Art: http://falsefate.deviantart.com/#/d35e1hn . As stated in there, that's going to be the last Sugimori artwork I ever attempt or do.

I just came here to inform everyone and...To thank you all for your amazing support. You're all the main reason I had such a hard time deciding whether I was going to give on the project or not. Thank you all for your Support for so long for those who have been with the project since its beggining to even those who just now learned about it to its end.

I wish everyone here the best of luck and as of writing this it's just 2 days from Chirstmas, so MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And Happy Holidays and New Year Everyone :) Take Care.

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years
Hey, what's up everyone. This will more than likely be my last comment on this Game and Site...I have finally made a decision to Give up and Pass on pokemon Carbon. It's a dead project in my hands at this point. If you want to know a little more you can go to this picture in my Deviant Art: http://falsefate.deviantart.com/#/d35e1hn . As stated in there, that's going to be the last Sugimori artwork I ever attempt or do.

I just came here to inform everyone and...To thank you all for your amazing support. You're all the main reason I had such a hard time deciding whether I was going to give on the project or not. Thank you all for your Support for so long for those who have been with the project since its beggining to even those who just now learned about it to its end.

I wish everyone here the best of luck and as of writing this it's just 2 days from Chirstmas, so MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And Happy Holidays and New Year Everyone :) Take Care.

Oh! Sorry to hear that! Well since your not developing anymore, how about passing on your game to someone to continue. Carmaniac and I are looking for a project, how about giving it to us?
Anyway, Merry Christmas FMP!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Oh! Sorry to hear that! Well since your not developing anymore, how about passing on your game to someone to continue. Carmaniac and I are looking for a project, how about giving it to us?
Anyway, Merry Christmas FMP!

Id also like to help :D,im a pretty good spriter,artist, and Graphic designer,check my blog for proof

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Where's the download link :S

Urgh, I really hate it when people ask that without thinking for 5 seconds and getting the answer them selves, there isn't one and wont be one until the owner feels there is a good quality demo.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
@VirusTech: If you read a few pages above you you can read that this game is discontinued.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Where's the download link :S

VirusTech, it's against the rules to ask about release dates or download links. Please don't do it again.

Urgh, I really hate it when people ask that without thinking for 5 seconds and getting the answer them selves, there isn't one and wont be one until the owner feels there is a good quality demo.

Next time, report it. Don't mini-mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back