• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
NOBODY PANIC. WE ARE DISCUSSING THE FIGHT IN A VM THREAD.

NOBODY PANIC.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll be posting tonight. Can I please have a quick summary of this bathroom brawl when you two work it out? xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
The fight is over; you need only read Eve's latest post.

@Machomuu: What is Gavin doing?

Khawill

<3
Years
You told me only Elese had interacted with him :o (sort of)

Which brings me to the point… if you don't really want to RP with Elese, you're allowed to remove her from this RP ^^ I figured you might not like to RP with her and made her so I could have my TeacherXStudent idea ^^;;

I'm keeping her because I've got plans man! No but the entire last half of my latest post was an interaction with Ryuu, as for Elise, I am going to leave her in because I want to see where it goes

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
The fight is over; you need only read Eve's latest post.

Okay, Wolfy sent me a nice little recap, so I'll be sure to try and get it up tonight. It might be a little late.

In other news, I was thinking about this RP and decided it isn't about Monsters learning to be better humans. It's a human story about people trying to conquer their inner monsters. On the face of it, it may seem like a generic RP, but, I can't shake this feeling that every character is broken in some way and is trying their best to become whole. That's just my feeling anyway. My character Eva for example, is the complete antithesis of a character I'd normally write. Usually I write strong willed, independent characters. Yet, here is a person learning about himself and others as the RP goes on. It's the same with everyone involved, whether it be Solo making friends or Gavin conquering literal demons. It's great fun and I just wanted to commend everyone for doing a good job so far. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Isn't that the basic character development present in any good story, though?

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yep, but I was bored and felt like giving everyone a compliment. :P

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@Machomuu: What is Gavin doing?
He just bought some white hair dye that tried to kill him and now he's buying some other stuff that he needs.

I really would have included the whole shopping as one post, but I was in a hurry and had to cut it strictly to the dying of his hair. Which reminds me, if anyone does happen to read my next post and gets grossed out easily, skip the first paragraph. If not, tell me what you think, because I'd love to find ways to make it more repulsive.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I had to go back to find the real reason. Why does Gavin think white hair would make him more presentable? d:

It was good enough. I can't say I was grossed out, though. Maybe because I have a character elsewhere that has a skeleton arm.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I didn't expect to gross you out, Lili; that would take FAR more effort.

Though the change to white isn't so much because he'll look better as it is to represent his change to spiritual magic, and he felt that white fit that more than his mostly black aesthetic repertoire.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Search your feelings, Gavin. You know your love for Eva to be true. Everybody loves traps after all. :P

I vote Gavin's next hair color to be grey. It only makes logical sense as the next step. :3

As for the gross factor: It wasn't too bad. The bugs almost made me go "eww", but that's just because I hate bugs. xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene is also gonna rule her own realm someday. Court Mages will be needed.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm keeping her because I've got plans man! No but the entire last half of my latest post was an interaction with Ryuu, as for Elise, I am going to leave her in because I want to see where it goes

Hmm… if that is what you want but… could you try to make Elese a 100% character instead of 50% NPC? ^^

Somebody should get right on that.

<---points at Pink (cause you're GM)

I can't decide on that c: i'm very sorry~

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
All these posts... So irrelevant...

Oh the irony...

Anyway, Wolfy, I went ahead and got Solo to his room like we had planned. I may have to incorporate this Elliot fellow later on just to have some more useful background NPCs. Lili, my dear, I apologize for getting Solo and vanishing from the bathroom. If I didn't go ahead and do that quickly, that scene could very well have lasted forever. I promise I'll make it up to you with interaction later. <3 We still need to go ahead some how with what we talked about. Oh, and feel free to expand on Elliott's appearance if you so wish. I left him purposefully vague to fit my plot device. xD

And....I know it was a long post. My apologies to anybody who is like me and reads every post. :P

Back