• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I've already got a loose draft up for a new character, so if you want I'll try finish it. Although I will need to talk to you about it.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Dansparce- Ok, I look forward to it!

@Everyone else- I'm willing to allow on more person to make a second character. First come first serve on this, calling allowed. The new character will basically require a new SU, and I'll expect as much detail as on your first SU's.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I've finally posted! But I've yet to start actually writing my second SU, just a little to busy at this very moment.

It'll be done ASAP.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Somari- Everyone will get another person. I just didn't want to inundate the RP with new characters.

@Dark, Dansparce- No pressure, but try to get your SU's up as soon as you can so that we can progress the story!

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Somari-Yes, but since we have so few people, not longer than the next chapter. In fact, you can have first dibs at having a new one once we finish this one.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Alright, I think it's time to start on my second SU. This post will be updated as I finish it:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@darkpokeball-Good start, tell me whenever you finish! I like that we'll get a mage in the group, though the code wasn't really needed XD.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Huh... I guess there'll be two Female mages (although mine will be of the dark variety) once we're finished.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Erika Fugi

Class: Myridom

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Erika is a a quiet individual, and barely talks unless spoken to by a leader or employer, and even then she is a woman of few words. Erika is a calm person, who enjoys mediation in some of her free time. She is the most rational thinker when in grave situations, and what little she speaks can be used as valuable knowledge. Erika is a very well organised person, which is proven by her lack of trouble when finding things. Hardworking and strict, she obeys her employers every command without question of hesitation, even when it involves killing. Swift and efficient, she let's nothing stand between her and her orders.

History: Erika's father was a well-known Mercenary, and taught Erika everything her knew about doing her job. As a child, Erika had always loved training with a blade against her father. As she got older, she moved to different weapons, eventually getting her father's brave sword when he died. Inheriting the sword, she trained hard to master it, and was eventually able to surpass her father, making her worthy of her family symbol. The tattoo she received however was different from the rest, it was the seal of the head of the house, and took it with great care.

Erika was always training, and she never wasted time on chitchating with others. She was constantly training, which she loved. When Erika turned twenty, her mother would die, leaving her by herself. She never complained or cried, she instead continued her training and activities as if nothing ever happened. Erika would eventually start to drift away from the world, and was already prepared when the shepherds announcement was made.

Code: "Checkmate"

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@dark- I'd like a little more back story please. Maybe something about her teacher or learning? And perhaps a few more details in the personality area. On the whole it looks good though, I really like the concept of your character. Although I'm worried that if Nokam scolds her she'll run away...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
@dark- I'd like a little more back story please. Maybe something about her teacher or learning? And perhaps a few more details in the personality area. On the whole it looks good though, I really like the concept of your character. Although I'm worried that if Nokam scolds her she'll run away...
Alright, I did some heavy addition to the History Section elaborating on her time with her mentor and how she learned, and I've added some new details to the personality section. She probably won't run away if Nokam scolds her, but she'll probably be saddened.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Looks good DarkMoonPhase, you're accepted.

Also, I just noticed that now I can't call darkpokeball dark anymore, since you guys won't know who I'm talking about XD.

Back