• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
MercurySky Hello, I live here in Brazil and I'm your fan ... I would like to know what day it will exit the demo?

We looking forward Your Demo ... I Love Pokemon Garnet

cobraman228

My friends are my power.
Years
Can't wait. Just wondering... do you download the RPG Maker XP rtp, or something else to play most of the games here... I only have the VX one ... can anyone help...

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
This game looks amazing! Judging by just the screenshots, I can guess that the rest of the game is brilliant!

EDIT: F.P.O.T.P! (First post on this page!)

Last edited:

chaotic_soma

Chaotic little devil anyone?
Years
This looks to be the most promosing game I have seen yet, The graphics and Fakedex are a Beautiful sight to behold, I await more information/progress of this project with bated breath!

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
Years
This Hack is absolutely magnificent. Nerdy sounding, but ohj-so-true. Love the fakemons, especially the starters. (going for toofin wooo!) The screenshots are positively gorgeous, I almost screamed when I saw the ocean and church scenes. The characters are interesting. This is so exciting.

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
This Hack is absolutely magnificent. Nerdy sounding, but ohj-so-true. Love the fakemons, especially the starters. (going for toofin wooo!) The screenshots are positively gorgeous, I almost screamed when I saw the ocean and church scenes. The characters are interesting. This is so exciting.

IT IS NOT A HACK. IT IS A GAME. GO TO EMULATION IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HACKS.

Years
For an alternate menu screen, you could have a pause like normal, but instead of a menu you could have a full page menu with a customizable background.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
i TOTALLY support this game, im going to make alot of fakemon too, and i praise the garnet spriting team, cuz making fakemon is damn hard!

just one BIG downside to me is that its made in RMXP.. when i play pokemon games i must have a portable console in my hands.. but still, this is epic!

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
Years
IT IS NOT A HACK. IT IS A GAME. GO TO EMULATION IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HACKS.

Oh, I'm sorry. It really makes no difference to me whether it's a hack or not. I just kind of assumed I guess, and I apologize. But please try not to yell, haha. Nonetheless it's beautiful.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
I haven't logged on in awhile and I completely forgot about this game. I'm glad I came back across it. It looks absolutely fantastic and I wish you and your team the best of luck. Can't wait for a beta.

Rexo

Rexo
Years
This looks pretty amazing at first sight. You must have been working hard on that many different fakemon. Beautiful scenery and tiles by the way. Never seen such a well organized game with everything included. Good luck with the game.
See ya!

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
That's not a story... It's a placeholder, you need an actual story.

Graphics are just awesome!

I'm waiting for a video...
Good Luck.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
That's not a story... It's a placeholder, you need an actual story.

Graphics are just awesome!

I'm waiting for a video...
Good Luck.
Nobody really cares there isn't a proper story part. I mean there isn't in loads of games but no one says a thing.

Zaquiou

INACTIVE ACCOUNT
Years
Hi, im Campiador ( or Zaquiou, whatever ...), i want to help you on Pokemon Garnet, and to tell the truth, your game is the best hack ive ever saw.
Listen, i want to help you, and your team, im good at creating pokemons ( i have some pokemons i created to show you ), im good too at the "New Pokemons Evolution", incluiding legendarys (ex: arceus), rare (ex: relicanth ), or i can create new badges.
Ah, and if you want me to create pokemon or evolutions, i can tell you the dex info of the new pokemon. BUT in the creating pokemons and evolution i cant do a sprite, i draw them, if you want ill give you the draws on net ( image) and your spriter well turn it into sprite.
I can create new items, incluiding, medicine items, berries, items, key items, and more ...
I would be happy, if you insert me on the team. Well if you want to make me a task ( showing what i can do ), ill do it.
Ill be waiting for you awnser .

Sorry about English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back