• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Banned, this is Ban The Above User, not Ban The Above User Pokémon Style. Keep your Pokémon puns for that thread okay? Rollout of here, buddy.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned because you should care, if not a little. This the OT section, it's meant to be fun, not taken seriously or with literal meaning.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ banned for your post was the 29000th. 1000 (well 999 now) more posts to go before this place gets a new thread.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Banned for your signature being funny.

@Musketeer: *sigh*...your killing me aren't you? If OT is for fun, why you keep calling Red "weak"? Your letting me sad...+ the title CLEARLY says: Don't take it literally. I didn't want to HURT Element0 or Hikari10 because I said that I don't care about what they're talking about...I just didn't had a reason to ban them, but I still wanted to have fun and see who has the guts to ban me! You surely look like a 5 years old girl...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That last statement was completely unnecessary. more so than the rest of that. just let everything be before it gets worse and I have to warn/infract you. Take this as a verbal warning.

TO EVERYONE: This game is a game. Don't think anyone here is serious. Don't act like children at a playground. thank you.

^ banned for having PokeSpe!Red as your avatar but game!Red as your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back