• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Coconut ew.
Wait, do you mean coconut milk/water? That's gross as well, but I didn't think coconut juice existed...?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
No it's actually coconut juice xD
This is the can :P

1003855_84597_A_400.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Woah, didn't realize that existed haha. I don't like coconut, though.

I'll be disappearing now for a while to clean the cats' litterboxes. Fun, hmm? >_>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
It tastes like grapes. Like black grapes. You know how grape juice is a bit bitter and only remotely tastes like grapes? Aloe juice literally tastes like as if you are nomming liquid grapes without the bitter skin. Plus there are little pieces of aloe in them and the texture is like the inside of a grape. It's delicious!

Honest

Hi!
Years
To answer your question Jess, it was random. I saw a commercial for Pantene shampoo and it popped in my mind.

I need some juice. :c

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I thought aloe vera was used in hand creams and shampoos and stuff like that, haha. Never heard of it in food or anything of the sorts. And now I'm just imagining a hand cream flavoured drink eww. ):

edit: WOAH ninja'd hard ok

Sir Codin

You guys are making me thirsty. Like, as thirsty as I was after drinking that vodka martini last night. Shaken not stirred I told 'em. The stuff actually ain't half bad, but it's dry as hell, so keep some water handy when you're drinking it.

Anyway, I ain't got no juice right now, so it's either milk or water for me.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I thought aloe vera was used in hand creams and shampoos and stuff like that, haha. Never heard of it in food or anything of the sorts. And now I'm just imagining a hand cream flavoured drink eww. ):

edit: WOAH ninja'd hard ok

There's orange and lemon in creams and soaps, too.. but it doesn't mean it doesn't taste bad to eat! :3

Vodka martini? I tried this yesterday
toffee%2Bpecan%2Bcream.jpg

Toffee pecan cream liqueur and it was surprisingly reaally nice!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've heard of drinking aloe vera but never tried it. Considering that's what I was told to use when my face was covered in second degree burns, I've grown to be disgusted by the smell of it. :c

I'm in an oddly good mood, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back