• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I thought Deoxys was given out for BW as well. >_> I should have purchased Black 2 when I had the chance to get all WiFi events on that, too.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
JOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Yeah, I was pretty peeved that we didn't get Deoxys on BW1. HOW DARE THEY TREAT US AS LESSER THAN JAPAN! lmao

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well their section distro also allowed BW, so let's hope that happens here! (overly optimistic) On a random side note, anyone that just so happens to own a Korean copy of B2W2, there's a new Wi-Fi event that started yesterday for the Team Rocket's Meowth.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I really need to get my Deoxys! I'm getting my 3DS XL fixed this week so hopefully I can get it soon. I don't want to change my FC or anything, so I won't use my friend's 3DS to get it.

IrishAurum

Professor's Assistant
Years
I know this might be pretty random but what happened to the trade corner chat? I don't know if it's just me but it won't let me join the chat anymore...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Oh hi Mac. Didn't notice you there. Welcome back. I hope your vacation was fun. As you can see, nothing crazy happened. (guys, finish hiding those bottles! tabor, get that chick out of here! He can't know about the party! Somebody do something about that donkey!!!)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
If I recall correctly, it is possible with No$gba and Hamachi. However I have no idea how to do it and we do not trade in Gen III games here anyhow.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Still gathering up female DW pokemon, didn't realize how annoying it was. xD Nor do I want to try when my internet is acting slow, so many loading screens in the dream world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back