• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Luminous City Clothes shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
How do I access the Luminous City clothes shop as after completing the pokemon league I want to try and get all clothes and they always say "Oh, your not as stylish as you can be!" and I have to walk out. Has anyone found out how to get into the shop

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I read that it has to do with clothing items with a ribbon on them.

When you go into a shop for clothes only buy the items that have a ribbon on the left side of the card. I've only found one of these so far and it's the hat you start off with, but I'm sure you've seen more as I'm only past 2nd gym.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
I read that it has to do with clothing items with a ribbon on them.

When you go into a shop for clothes only buy the items that have a ribbon on the left side of the card. I've only found one of these so far and it's the hat you start off with, but I'm sure you've seen more as I'm only past 2nd gym.

Thanks for the help. I will look into it and see what I already have

Edit: I checked and I have none with a ribbon. Maybe if your character is a girl (assuming it is) maybe thats how girls clothes is shown as stylish

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
No, no, no. As far as I've heard, you just need to visit EVERY building in Luminous and do an activity there, like what the clerk is saying. No need to be stylish.

That's what I've heard in /vp/ btw, and the clothes price there are very very expensive.

Years
I also looked it up myself yesterday. Apparently it depends on the clothes you have on. You're supposed to be dressed in a way that what you're wearing match. I'm not sure either. My friends entered there the first time, while I still can't, however they said that the prices are quite expensive.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Oh, I got kicked out of that store too. Rude. If you're still searching for answers to questions you may have about X or Y, then please ask them in our X/Y Quick Q&A instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back