• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fave dark pkmn

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
I love Murkrow. I have 2 of them in Emerald. I don't know why, but I think it's my second favorite Pokemon. I think you can guess what my favorite one is :P

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
Mine is Sneasel, followed by Absol, Mightyena, and Umbreon.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
Years
I like Houndoom, Tyranitar, Cacturne, and Murkrow. Come to think of it, I might make a Dark Team on Netbattle featuring some of those Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
my fav dark pokemon is umbreon cuz it looks a bit like his body is the moon.....and i like the moon

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Hmmm, well absol and umbreon are very popular, i gotta admit i like umbreon a lot, i think ima go with houndoor though, just suits me as a person much more.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I have to say I have grown quite tired of Umbreon, even though it used to be one of my favourite pokemon. Nowadays, Cacturne, Absol, Sneasel and Sableye are more my type ^o^ I can't really decide wich one of those is my fave, but I kinda like Absol the most... No, wait, I forgot about Murkrow, my absolute favourite dark type ^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
My favorite Dark type Pokemon is Absol. =3 It has such a rare beauty and mysterious air about it. X3 I also like that neat little hook thingie on its head. =D

~Kelsey

Back