• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Using my Blackberry to surf the forum = Bad Times :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What does Tara want to spaz about? /spazzes about stuff here regardless if others care or not, sooo o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I like spazzing more when people don't ignore my spazzing or rather, if they join me in the spazzing (or at least comment on it). it makes it more fun. I mean.. it's like playing a video game with someone. If I'm playing a video game with someone and I'm talking and the other person is silent, then the video game ain't fun anymore.

Soooo, since my spazzing on the particular subject has been brushed off before, I'll keep it to where it won't be. :)

smithtism

Blank
Years

Well as long as you aren't, like, nine years old and get super excited too easily I wouldn't think that it would bother people too much. Maybe the other people who don't respond to spazzing are just choosing to let you have your moment to yourself.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I like the spazzing, personally :3 Gets me excited too, when it's something I can relate to/know about. And even if it's not, it still makes me happy to see the other person happy, even if I don't say much. I spazz all the freakin' time about something new DGM related myself :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Not ToS/Mithos-related, is it?

Finished FMA today. Now bugging dad to get Brotherhood from the library so we can watch that o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ooup! see. There we go. You were correct. Now you're happy I didn't spaz about it, right?

I would like to embrace the moments with others than have it to myself, smithtism. I mean... it's kind of what I said above, y'know. also i am like a nine year old when it comes to this subject. not kidding.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Like I said I don't really care what you do or don't spaz about since it's ultimately your choice (not to mention it'd be hypocritical of me to say I do care since I do what I just said myself), though you seem to have a preference for not spazzing alone, soooo. (Now if I played more Symphonia or picked the OVAs back up lazy sob or even started the manga I might join you o3o)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... You missed the point again.

You don't need to know much about Symphonia to at least acknowledge it rather than just pretending I said nothing. I try my best to acknowledge your spazzing whenever you spaz about something I don't know much about (in this case, Fairy Tail). Go take lessons from Niinii or something; it doesn't matter what I'm spazzing about to him, because he always finds a way to join in somehow. Maybe it's because it's on MSN and thus a one-on-one conversations, but hell... you and I have one-on-one conversations here all the time.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I would like to embrace the moments with others than have it to myself, smithtism. I mean... it's kind of what I said above, y'know.
I'm well aware of how you feel. I'm just saying that other people don't know, and they keep quiet because they don't know how you'll react. Some people get pretty hot-blooded when it comes to gaming and that ruins it for others. It's all about perspective, and that's why I refuse to voice chat in TF2 *well that, and the fact that I'm super timid*.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh, but in lies the point. I'm not talking about spazzing around people I don't know. I'm talking about spazzing here, in which the people know me quite well. I'm pretty sure that calls for a different concept, wouldn't you agree. You would more likely spaz when you're with a group of friends than strangers, per se, and you would expect more of a reaction from friends because they know how you are. But if you've spaz among your friends and they have said nothing, then you don't say anything else, because what's the point.

Least, it's what I've gotten from experience. Perhaps your experience when it comes to friends is different, but I say true friends are those who at least acknowledge what their friend is talking about, even if it's a 'wtf are you talking about' face (though I don't usually talk about my fandoms to my friends who aren't really even anime fans, haha!)

Sometimes I just get a 'lol tara' or a 'mhm', and while that gives me the 'oh lol they don't care' feeling, at least they acknowledged it. This isn't about what they really say or their opinion. It's acknowledging it. You can acknowledge something without really voicing an opinion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

:D

I went nuts with Ryuryu and my sister (as well as Niinii, but not as much) so I think I'm good for the time being... maybe. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back