• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Lotsa shows this season that try to be all western and adult. It's like Guilty Crown times a million.
I'm looking forward to winter. It's gonna be a Yuri Christmas.

Clearly watching mirrored 360p anime on youtube in three parts per episode is the optimal viewing experience.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I do occasionally feel nostalgic about when I used to watch anime on youtube back in 07. Those were the days when I didn't hate everything.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Love Hina....I was feeling like watching on of those harem**** shows so I started Onii-chan Dakedo long title.
Spoiler:

Also I don't know if Love Hina is harem**** or a decent series as I haven't consumed it, so don't get buttmad if you're a Hina fan pls.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Love Hina has some great character development. Akamatsu is great at creating silly yet believable and lovable characters.
When it comes to harem series it's often considered one of the best.

I prolly won't watch that. I stick to the ORIGINAL Onii-chan Long Title.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I couldn't stand that show, the artwork was just ahhhh. The art in this season's one looks pretty nice actually, and I'm not even a fan of clean "moe" art.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Dat mouth.

I did watch episode one, and the art blew me away.
Her towel covered literally nothing though.

Also, apparently the girl is voiced by a 14-year old. So yeah.

If there was nothing else to watch this season I'd be all over that show.
...or maybe I'd just finish NHK instead.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pls finish NHK and start Jojo.

Redid my manga list to match the style of my new anime list. Will have to wait until I'm feeling a little more autistic to change the colour scheme though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Learning to do what I have done took about half an hour of reading stuff online. I presume those super autism ones take a lot more effort.

2 weeks into the season usually sees my dropped list grow but I've pretty much enjoyed everything so far this time. Little Busters is closest to getting the axe but I'd rather wait until the dorama starts at least.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Btooom!, Psycho-Pass, Little Busters, and Autism Girl are all hanging relatively low I guess. Will probably drop Btooom! after we get the backstory the next ep.

Haven't seen Robotics;Notes yet, but if it doesn't interest me I won't watch it just because of Steins;Gate. I'd just drop it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Busou Shinki - MASTAH!
Chuunibyou - Dunno why but I like
Gintama 3 - I don't think you need to ask why I won't drop this
Hayate 3 (reboot) - It's like the manga so I like it
Hidamari - See 'tama
JoJo - Fabulous and stylish, despite the lowish budget it's retained the impact of the mango
K - The music
Little Busters - Based JC Staff.
Onii-chan Pedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - I like red's plots
Robotics;Notes - My surprise of the season, even though it was a slow paced getting to know the cast ep I liked it a lot

Still got to try a few things. Those 2 or 3 shoujo things especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back