• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What Was your first Level 100?

DamienHelvian

Legendary Lucario Warrior
Years
My first level 100 was Mew obtained through the mew glitch in Gen 1 using Abra. I usually didn't have many level 100s back then as in the old games, it took WAY too long. Now it's much easier.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
My Feraligatr in Heartgold. I spent a lot of time level grinding at Mt. Silver to get her to that point, and I'm proud of myself since I haven't been playing Pokemon for very long.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
My Espeon and Umbreon, Purrish and Midnight, in Colosseum. I got them to Lv100 before I even completed the storyline. I restarted and tried to get that far again and I just couldn't do it. It must've taken a lot more effort than I remember :U I also got an Altaria to Lv100 in either Gale or Colosseum.

I got my Luxray, whose name I've forgotten, to Lv96 and that's the closest I got after that.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
My first legit Lv 100 was back in Hoenn. It was Ruby or Emerald. It was Glalie or Pikachu. I don't remember which one it was. Those were my first 2 100s I got to 100 legitly. I also had a lv 100 swampert, but my cousin used a AR for rare candies on that one. Those were my favorite pokemon at the time. Glalie was before Ash caught a Snorunt in the anime though.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Oh man, that's hard to remember. I know it was in my Blue version though, because heck, it was the only game I had at the time, so I spent a lot of time just training the Pokemon in that. The question is just whether it'd be considered legit or not, since it was a game me and my brother shared, so the training was mostly half/half, and I honestly can't remember what I trained and what he trained, so yeah. It was most likely my starter though.

One Pokemon I know for certain though, which also explains my love for it today, was the Pidgey I caught in my Silver version. It's the first Pokemon I can recall legitimately getting to 100 all by myself, so Imma say that one just for the sake of it :p I wasn't so obsessed with getting my Pokemon to 100 in that game though, because I really enjoyed playing through the story, so I restarted often. My brother on the other hand, was not only trying to catch 'em all, he was also trying to train them all to 100, and he actually got really far with it all. I don't remember how many Pokemon he actually got to 100, but I'm pretty sure it was over half of them. He eventually grew bored of it though, and didn't play the game for years, and when he finally decided he wanted to try out the game again, the battery on his Gold version had unfortunately died, and all his progress was lost :( I guess I was lucky my friend lost my game, otherwise I might've experienced the same thing ;D

Kevan

Pokemon Team Analyst
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
My first level 100 was Charizard in Pokemon Fire Red, It took me a while to get from level 96 to level 100 due to school but it was defiantly worth it.

Years
My Blastoise in Blue. I think I got my whole team to 100 in that, but I don't remember who else was in the team.
The next time I did it after Blue was Scizor in HeartGold. Followed by Leafeon and Glaceon in Pearl. Both are now in Black/Black 2. :happy2:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Mine was a level 100 staraptor (I know ill get trolled now so for your information i didnt level any pokemon up in previous gens because i wanted to do a end-game first but i continued playing later).

And off-topic: i had a lvl100 MAGIKARP. **** yeah.

Sleeping Snorlax

I'm blocking your path
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
Hmmmmm.... my only 100's are from BLUE: Blastoise (1st), Snorlax (2nd) and Mewtwo (3rd)

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
Beartic. Which is amazing as I've played Pokemon for 13 years now.

I've been slackin'.

Years
A Benette in Sapphire! It was my favorite Pokemon for a long time and always did wonderfully in battles. I loved it so much that I trained another to 100 afterwards~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My first Pokémon to reach level 100 was Blastoise in Pokémon Blue. It can't be considered legit, though, since I kind of abused the Rare Candy glitch. xD" My first legitimate level 100 was a female Typhlosion in Pokémon Silver. I, for some reason, chose to name this Pokémon "Fire Squirrel" (don't ask why, because I was very little at the time). I used to train her a lot, mostly by battling against Pokémon Trainer Red and the Elite Four. Unfortunately, once I lost Pokémon Silver, I ended up losing her too. She was one of the greatest Pokémon that I ever had, and I will always remember her. D:

Emburn

<3
Years
I got a Kyogre and Rayquaza at the same Elite Four run which was pretty great in Emerald. I had the best team I'd say and ran through it like it was nothing.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
My first legendary was Empoleon in Diamond. It was before I knew that Pokemon reached level 100, and I kinda shrugged it off. One thing that I do hate about my past self, is that I traded that Empoleon...... for a level 24 Piplup with some weird Japanese name. The only other Level 100's are ones I got on Sapphire (Blaziken and Rayquaza) and traded to LeafGreen where they currently reside.

Back