• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

QUESTION - Do I have an error Card?

Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
I have a Rising Rivals 4/111 Floatzel (note the spelling) Holo-Foil.

BUT, I also have a non-holo 4/11, same pic, same text, etc., but the name is printed as Floztzel (note the spelling).

I can't find anything online about Floztzel?

Anyone? Please email me at [email protected] if you have any information.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The people over in the TCG section can probably answer this, so I'm moving your thread over to there. Maybe you can find something out yourself by checking the things listed in this thread though? Good luck!

-moved

Years
I'm definitely thinking this is a fake. 99% of the time, legitimate cards do not contain spelling errors. And the thread that Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers links to also lists some ways to determine if a card is fake or not.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I have a legit riolu printed as Tauros I bought it in one of those big card packs you get.

How did you come into possession of this card?

Years
I have a legit riolu printed as Tauros I bought it in one of those big card packs you get.

How did you come into possession of this card?

Which big card packs? Because that "legit" Riolu printed as a Tauros does not sound legit in the slightest to me.

After further examining the evidence provided by carlbach in the first post of this thread, I'm now 99% certain carlbach's is a fake.

Back