• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Here's a demonstration movie of a new implementation. Go look~!

QuickTime is required.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TrainerTowerMOV.zip (559.0 KB, 1358 views)

Cant open it, use a different format please dawg.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Fine, I will download that QuickTime crap. Next time, use AVI.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
Years
Yep, the second one worked all right :). That was pretty good!

And Jason, QuickTime is quite useful, especially the fact that Macintosh is quickly gaining in status, and could soon is currently a big problem and threat to Microsoft.

LanceLite said:
o.o there was another movie?

too bad i dont have quicktime. ~_~ what does it have anyway?
Oh...it wasn't much...just the guy walking around, battling a spearow, then walking into trainer tower.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
o.o;;; hehe thats a good that i didnt dl quicktime for that..

true.. mac will rule bill gates one day... ahem... tomorrow.

and Naljo Tourney? cool.... so its gonna have Rijon, Johto, some Kanto and Naljo?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wow COOOL!!! like like..... that guy.. i forget his name.... some japanese guy man i forget that guy's name... he's a cool dude... he made Samuria Jack too... i know i know i know.... can u show us some sneak previews??how much % is complete now mr. winstrate??

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
yea.. but foster's home for imaginary friends is sorta weird... o.o *runs away from tv hearing its theme* its true tho... the animation of these dudes can get really good sometimes... even though it seems just drawings

Mr. Winstrate said:
If you want a percentage level, I probably will rarely give one. o.o; It's the oldest way of hack measurement on the block. >>;

thats y im asking for it.... i only remember these ways from my olden days of when i hung around here alot ~_~ *pokes mr. winstrate*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back