• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Mariomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone I just haven't been home for the past 3 days and I don't have much time today so it is a very short update. If I can get out more later I will try. Also I start school tomorrow so I don't know how often I will be able to get stuff out but I will try my best so fingers crossed.

Part 19
Spoiler:

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
Name Elemental Hot&urCold (Which reminds me of this creepy pasta, Happy Appy)And name Bandit *******cuz he really is one.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Elemental = Icyhot

And yes use the moonstone. I'm curious as to wtf MC Hammer evolves into.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Just started school today and I am really ready for summer already but anyways I went and bought some more stones to see if it would evolve and here is what I found.

Part 19.5 I guess you could call it that
Spoiler:

#Emochu

Years
The fire one has heavenly speed and special attack!
JUST DO IT

Oh and nickname him FriedBalls
Or SpicyUpsized if you prefer...
i like FriedBalls better...

Oh and name that imposter bandit A*s*shole (Minus the *s)

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
When i saw the Fire Bro, my first thought was, "Fire-balls? YUM!!" So my vote go to the Fire Bro.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Sorry for the lack of part I was not home all weekend so yeah but I will play today and see what I can do over the week

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Sorry this took so long school was way more than I expected and it totally through me off but I am not quitting this I enjoy it too much!

Part Some one tell me what we're on
Spoiler:

#Emochu

Years
Brilliant! Le let's play iz better than bondaage!

Oh and don't worry about the art, I have tons of other requests which I'm not bothered to complete ATM.

I must continue Topaz!

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Ok everyone bad news the Charger for my laptop broke and I am now unable to use my computer and this happened a day before my new battery for said computer arrived. Sadly my laptop is where I have every thing LP related and I will not be able to get a new charger for a little while ( I need time and money), but remember I am not quitting this I want to continue this but at the current moment I cant. In a perfect world I will be able to get it in a week or two so hope for the best.

ChaosJester
Signing off

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Ok everyone I got a new charger I just need to find the time to update. DAM YOU SCHOOL!!
emot-argh.gif

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Hey everyone sorry for being gone for so long! Sphomore year has just really caught me off guard with the amount of work I have to do(the accelerated classes probably are not helping) and I'm a class officer and homecoming is next week(yay float building). So don't expect anything next week but I'm back! Who's ready for some Mariomon!

Part Taco Sauce
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Well everyone it's been a while. School has been increasingly time consuming and I have some time so I want to do this. So let the fun start again!

Part Unicorn
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back