• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Early Bird or Noctowl?

Years
Mentally I'm more awake at night than I am in the morning. I can get up early, but I'm kind of a zombie. At night I sometimes have trouble getting to sleep because my mind's too active.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Contrary to popular belief, I can be a bit of both. Waking up early is no problem for me, and I actually quite prefer it. I'm more motivated to do something earlier on in the day than wait to do it later at night. However, I can stay up pretty late if I wanted to, I just choose not to. Sleep is too important in my opinion and I rather not lose it while I've got it.

I would say my mind is more active at night before bed, but let's be honest, my mind is like a train that won't stop. It just keeps going. There are no breaks in there.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm a Noctowl by nature but my job is forcing me to be an early bird. It's a hard life trying to be both at the same time lol.

That said, I used to be a morning person and I'm not not a morning person. I'm not grumpy when I wake up and I don't need a coffee to function, I just don't like waking up before I have to lol

Back