• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Events / Ideas / Host Volunteering

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Participantemblem_zpsb7c0a267.png
USE.png
Spaceinvadersemblem_zpscfece447.png

Hi! How are you! So, from the thread title, you can basically tell that this is a thread that you can use if you have any suggestions for future gaming events, any random idea you might have, or if you want to volunteer to host any gaming events! Because, you know, I, myself know it's tricky to please everyone, however, to try and fix that, this thread has been born to help satisfy your time here in VG.

So, any sorts of things are welcome. :3

Last edited:

TY

Im always open to host some events, im mostly avalible to play games in the weekends.
Most of the time i can host PS3 games and a few PC games.

Also my timezone is more suitable for other people from Europe, since im from Europe aswell.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Would be awesome if we had an Uncharted event if there is enough interest. I probably won't be able to host it as I'm terrible at organizing stuff aha

TY

Would be awesome if we had an Uncharted event if there is enough interest. I probably won't be able to host it as I'm terrible at organizing stuff aha

Oh i can do that i guess, never organized anything myself either but i can work this out.... hopefully haha

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Feel free to go ahead with that; I can schedule it for a secondary event in late September or October. :3

TY

Feel free to go ahead with that; I can schedule it for a secondary event in late September or October. :3

That would be great, i think October would be slightly better so that i have some time to figure out who participates and what their timezones are to make it suitable for everyone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Can't believe I didn't think of doing something for Halloween till now... Like L4D or killing floor or anything like that. Just an idea.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Since we have the NES and SNES inspired events how about next we go GB, GBC and GBA inspired events I can give a let of suitable games. Megaman battle network, dragon warrior, those Disney games etc.

TY

Im thinking of doing a Terraria Get Together for PC, if anyone is interested in that :3
Plus i might host a PS3 event (already created a thread for it O_O) since i kiiiinda stopped playing on it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Just curious, how many people on here play Super Smash Bros. Brawl now a days? I was thinking of hosting an 8-16 person tournament just for fun.

Years
Guys, I was wondering who would be interested in an Osu! event/get-together? It would be nice to have a rough estimate so I have everything planned out before Shawn comes back so I can bring it forward to him. Hosting is really easy anyway and before the event, people could suggests songs and a few days before it starts, we could have a final song list so people will be able to download them (downloading Osu! songs is really easy as it is done from the website anyway; for those who didn't know).

Osu! can be downloaded for free here for anyone that wants to give it a go and hopefully you will enjoy :3

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Guys, I was wondering who would be interested in an Osu! event/get-together? It would be nice to have a rough estimate so I have everything planned out before Shawn comes back so I can bring it forward to him. Hosting is really easy anyway and before the event, people could suggests songs and a few days before it starts, we could have a final song list so people will be able to download them (downloading Osu! songs is really easy as it is done from the website anyway; for those who didn't know).

Osu! can be downloaded for free here for anyone that wants to give it a go and hopefully you will enjoy :3

I'm still overseas, but I will say that don't be afraid to make new events without my approval! I'll gladly help advertise for them, and make emblems for them too. :3

Anywho, a OSU GT sounds amazing!

Years
Emblems would be great if you could do that! :3

Okay, so I think this would work better as a GT. I'll get some basic ideas down but I want to wait for you to come back before I go any further than that because we can discuss further details and whatnot.

Years
Maybe we could make a Minecraft server, or I'm up for some Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U or maybe some Guild Wars 2

TY

Well after the small succes of my first SC2 tournament (not done yet, me and gimmepie need to play the finals still xP), i wanted to host another SC2 event, but not like last time in the form of a tournament, but in more like a Get Together.

With the 2.1 patch upcoming which makes all races avalible for the people who wanna play for free, SC2 becomes more of a FTP game and this gave me a lot of confidence to host another since im pretty sure more people will try this game after the 2.1 patch which will be released this year.

I would like to know who will be interested in this, if so: feel free to PM/VM me
I'd love if we get some people in this so we can play some 4v4's ^^

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Since we have the NES and SNES inspired events how about next we go GB, GBC and GBA inspired events I can give a let of suitable games. Megaman battle network, dragon warrior, those Disney games etc.

Awww yeah Battle Network!!

Just curious, how many people on here play Super Smash Bros. Brawl now a days? I was thinking of hosting an 8-16 person tournament just for fun.

I still play every now and then, I would love to join in on that sort of thing.

Anyone here play Mega Man? We could do a Mega Man (1-10) no death/no damage (!!) challenge. Players could choose whichever Mega Man game they feel comfortable with. I dunno how we'd prove it (screen recording?), but I'm hoping that participants would have a bit of honour going into this :)

Back