• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
OK, in this game, you say something the person below you has never done, and they say they respond with true or false, and optionally a comment. True is that no, they never have and false being that they have. Obviously, everything must be Pokemon related. I'll start...

The person below me has never caught a Pikachu in RBG

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
False. I did caught a Pikachu in Blue but the game itself kept erasing my save file.

The person below me has never had over 700 Pokemon in their PC in their BW/BW2 game.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
True. I don't even have any 5th Gen games :\

The person below me has never caught Mesprit/Cresselia without using Mean Look, or a move similar.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
True, though I was actually debating to use that Master Ball.. xD

The person below me has never caught more than 5 of the same Pokemon in any one game.

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
False, I have caught over 9 wurmples just to get a beautifly in my Emerald file. . :D

The person below me has never solved the union cave puzzle without the aid of internet ever.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
False, I completed Union Cave entirely before I had regular Internet access.

The person below me has never gotten a strange ending in a Pokéstar Studios movie.

Years
False. Funnily enough I used Rare Candies to get to level 255. Thank Missingno. for that.

The person below me has never defeated any Elite Four on the first try.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
True. I don't think I've ever gone through a whole run of the Elite Four without restarting.

The person below me has never won first place for all five Pokeathlon competitions in HG/SS.

Years
true, not sure if I have ever one the pokeathalon

le person below me has never had an xp share on all mons on there team

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
True! I never found a shiny before in my life!

The person below me has never fantasized about having sexual relations with a Tentacruel.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
False. I always choose Treecko as my Hoenn starter, and Bulbasaur as my Kanto starter.

The person below me has never caught a legendary using a regular pokeball.

Years
False. Kyurem in White. Took me upward of 500 resets, and when it happened, it was the 6th Pokéball from the inventory.

The person below me has never gotten a Globe item in Mystery Dungeon TDS.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Unfortunatly, I have never played those mystery dungeon games. So True

The person below me tried the truck myth to get mew.

Years
False, i have read the myth, but im lazy for a try XD

The person below have been drawing pokemons in his notebooks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've done that countless times, including a full-scale battle between a Caterpie and a Pikachu xD

The person below me has never trained a whole team to level 100, without using Rare Candies!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
True. I'm so close to it though! My White 2 team is around level 94. Gotta get to training again soon.

The person below me has never defeated the Pokemon League using only a single Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I defeated the Kanto league with just my level 90 (grew to 94ish!) Aerodactyl, he was so incredible <3

The person below me has never found a shiny Pokémon in the wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back