• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Then they'd be depressed because everyone makes fun of them.

I wish that Pokémon had its very own restaurant themed after it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Granted, but all of the food is either burnt or poisoned.

I wish I had someone to help me with trade evolutions.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Granted, but they end up keeping all the pokemon themselves because they tricked you :)

I wish for a Typhlosion plushie! (This is gonna really depress me now, isn't it? Lol)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, it's a real one and uses Eruption on you for hugging it very hard when you received it.

I wish that Pokemon became a worldwide phenomena once more.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, these games require the most advanced technology in graphics and the rest. The issue is, these technologies cost a fortune, you'd be cleanly broke to the last penny if you bought it and the technologies required.

I wish for a MMORPG Pokemon game in the PC!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. Unfortunately, it's pay-to-play and the regular membership is $1000. And the regular membership only includes walking around in an empty field.

I wish that Ash wasn't sooo stupid >.>

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, he becomes too smart that the whole anime becomes a talk show featuring only Ash talking about some random stuff that only he knows.

I wish that I'd have more friends that care about Pokemon.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. ...Wait, these people are DIGImon fans, not POKEmon fans. My mistake.

I wish for a competitive tier dedicated to Magikarp. (hint: Tackle, Flail and Bounce or when splash runs out of PP, Struggle ;)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, but you forget to save and you lose them all forever.

I wish...
I wish that I knew who Corless was without spoilers!
(I just wanna know if he's a good guy or a bad guy! I hope he's a good guy...I like him. Plus, I also wanna know how to bring out the true power of pokemon.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, you find out he's a Zoroark in disguise.

I wish that I became a part of Game Freak probably corrupted by making me the janitor, i'd say

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, you get too excited and run off before getting your supplies...And then you find yourself in the hospital.

I wish that Pokemon became something popular in Indonesia.

darkpokeball

Years
(HOLY COW! COLRESS IS ZOROARK?! WOW! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! ...I thought I said no spoilers, just good or bad guy. Well, in this case, is he a good or bad Zoroark?)

Granted, but Indonesia bans Pokemon because they read a PokePasta that scared them.

I wish that I knew whether Colress/Zoroark was good or bad...without spoilers.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, he has bad intentions inside. And none of this is even true.

I wish that Hoenn remakes were real.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but there is only 1 copy of each game...and both of them are on their way to the incinerator.

I wish that Colress registered his number in your Xtransciever. (I just beat the game...he is NOT zoroark. Grr...)

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but something went wrong in the wish order! Jirachi, the wish granter, misheard you and gave you
"EVERY SON" and "NOSY"

So, now you have every single boy child(son) in your house being nosy and going through your belongings.

I wish that I knew whether to choose between buying Pokemon Black or Pokemon Black 2.

Back